Chapter 4

Deku's perspective

We ascended down an elevator. This is new, I had never seen this elevator before. No one dared to move from their spot. Kirishima looked really upset and scared. Even Kachaan looked a tiny bit concerned. He didn't even look concerned when I broke ¾ of the bones in my body last week! But he shouldn't worry. I have evidence to prove Kirishima's innocence. Speaking of this I want to talk to Todoroki. I walked over to him.

"Todoroki are you mad at me?" I ask. Since he was taller he looked down at me a bit. Not in a mean way... I hope.

"No I'm not. Sorry for snapping at you, it was wrong. Are we be good?" He replied.

"Of course!" I replied as I smiled. He gave a weak smile back as the elevator stopped. The doors screeched open and there was the class trial room. The walls were a bright red. In the middle of the room were 24 podiums in a circle with a throne completing the circle. We had a podium each. Koji's podium had a picture of him that was black and white with a red cross painted on top of it. we all got to our podiums and Monokuma jumped onto the throne out of nowhere.

"Now without further delay let the class trial start!" Monokuma shouted.

"It's obviously Kirishima!" Hagukure started. Ochaco, Shoji, Neijire and a few others nodded in agreement.

"Have any evidence?" Shinsou questioned. Okay that was really not the smartest thing Shinsou-kun's said.

"We have tons! Like Todoroki seeing Kirishima with the same knife Koji got killed with! Also, when did you go back to you room Kirishima?" Interrogated Shoji.

"10pm but-"

"See! It's so obvious!" Ochaco stated. She was harsher than usual.

"I have proof it wasn't Kirishima!" I argued.  "You see me and Kachaan found a stool and 3 books that were tossed aside. They had blood on one side. The murderer obviously hung Koji to confuse us." I stated.

"So?" Tamaki asked.

"You didn't let me finish. The murderer obviously couldn't reach the top of the ceiling, so they used the stool and the 3 books to help them reach it. The stool is 2 metres high, and the 3 books are 20cm high. The ceiling is 3 metres 80cm. This means that the murderer would be from 1 metre 45cm to 1 metre 60cm. so, I measured everyone!" I said, confidently.

"Ribbit, oh so that's why you did that." Tsu chuckled. "I thought you were just crazy ribbit!"

"Well I didn't want the murderer to stop me, so I didn't tell anyone. Anyways, Kirishima is 1 metre 70cm so that wouldn't add up. He wouldn't need the books! I know the books weren't put there as a misdirection because the books had blood on them, and the murderer didn't purposely put the blood there because the books would have blood all over it not just at the side!" I finished.

"Umm... I also have proof Kirishima wasn't the murderer." Swayed Denki. I don't think he likes being in the spotlight. "Sorry Kirishima but I have to break our promise." Denki added, staring at Kirishima sympathetically.

"Well me too Ei." Mina added. I had no idea what was going on!

"Kirishima didn't have the knife to kill someone. He was trying to get the equipment and ingredients to make spicy Mentakio kimchi udon." Sero concluded.

"Huh?!" Said half the class.

"Sero!" Kirishima blurted out.

"Dude you're at a 'class' trial. I'm pretty sure you spilling one of your secret is not the worst that could happen." Sero told Kirishima. Kirishima sighed.