Chapter 28

Bakugou's POV:

The meeting was completely pointless! We didn't learn anything at all about who the 'mastermind' is! It's really pissing me off! All of us decided to stay in the library.
I looked over at the clock. It was already 11pm. Time is really fucking flying by!!!
Dunce face, Racoon eyes, Insomniac, Fairy weirdo and invisible bitch had already fallen asleep by now.
I was surprised the insomniac fell asleep. He had his head rested on a beanbag with Dunce face's head resting on his lap. I admit seeing them just made me think of Kirishima. Kirishima would have liked to be like that, all lovey dovey. I miss him.
I looked over to see Mirio staring at the ceiling. He had obviously been crying. His eyes were puffy, and he looked exhausted.

"Hey." I merely said to him.

Mirio shifted his head and looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"You're still fucking awake?"

"...Yeah."
I looked back and began fiddling with my fingers.
"Cool." I replied.
Suddenly, I heard a fuzzing noise from the monitor on the wall opposite me and Mirio. We both sat up and looked at it. It was buffering, showing the glitch like screen. I heard a muffle of someone though I couldn't figure out who it fucking was.
The library lights went on, though everyone who was asleep didn't even flinch. Me and Mirio looked at each other, both looking confused.
"... H...ello?" Said a voice as the monitor kept glitching.
"Eh hello?" Replied Mirio.
The screen begun to connect to whatever the people speaking were. A saw a glimpse of red. It was like the red leaf on the Canadian flag. Elf Ears popped up as well. It kept glitching.
Then, the screen connected. My mouth dropped.
Two boys were fiddling with the computer that was in front of them. One of them kept looking back, telling the other to hurry up. It was Tamaki and Kirishima. I felt tears fall down my face. No, that wasn't them. It must be a trick or hallucination or...
"Bakubro, my man! You're holding up!" Kirishima smiled. It was him, 100% him. More tears fell down my face. I vigorously tried to wipe them away. I'm not going to be fucking caught crying!
Tamaki gave a weak smile to Mirio.
"Mirio." He spoke. Mirio burst into tears.
"It worked Tamaki." Kirishima said to Tamaki.
Kirishima looked a bit different then when I saw him. He looked paler and almost weaker. His scar had reopened on his eye, and he had another cut on his cheek. Tamaki looked equally as pale and weak. Tamaki had a black eye, and he had a bloody, bruised lip. Both looked exhausted but for some reason looking like they were full of adrenaline like someone was coming.
"How?" Mirio sobbed. Tamaki looked at Mirio, concerned.
"Shh, it's okay Mirio. Me and Kirishima are alive. So is... ..." His voice buffered out.
"Bakubro listen, it's not...! We're alive! But there is a traitor. We think it's H... but we can't be sure." Kirishima told us, glitching out at places. Tamaki looked behind him and tugged at Kirishima's arm.
"They're coming." He whispered. Kiri looked scared at looked back at us.
"Hang in there!" He said, looking desperate. "... is on ... ...!"
"Kirishima wait! Don't leave! Where are you?! Where can I find you?!" I asked him. I didn't want him to leave. Now I've just found out he's alive! Kirishima looked at me. Then he considered something.
"Kill ...! Then ... you ... see me ...." He buffered. What? I didn't know what he said. Mirio looked up again.
"Tamaki please don't leave! I love you too much to lose you again!" He pleaded. Tamaki looked guilty but looked really upset. A tear fell down his face.
"I love you too. Just wait. Help ... ...!" He replied.
A shout was heard from the monitor. Tamaki and Kirishima froze. They looked at each other in fear and looked at me and Mirio.
"Act like you're asleep! we'll pretend we're ... to wake you ...!" Kirishima told us desperately. I basically knew what he was trying to say. I looked at him one last time.
"I'm glad you're alive shitty hair." I told him. He gave a bright smile. I went into a sleeping position and closed my eyes. I heard Mirio doing the same. At least I think that's what he's doing. Just then I heard Kirishima and Tamaki pretending to 'wake' us up.
"Why won't they wake up?!" Kirishima acted out. His acting skills were pretty impressive.
"I ... know!" Tamaki replied.
"Dammit! Wake ...! Anyone!" Kiri lied
"And what are you two doing?" Said a voice. I didn't recognise the voice. It was a male's, scratchy and creepy. Tamaki yelped at something. The monitor seemed to stop buffering now. Amazing fucking time to actually start to fucking work!
"They caused us a lot of trouble. Luckily the 'students' were all asleep." Replied another male voice. This voice was a bit lower and sounded younger. It was like a teenage, psychotic, goth- like voice.
"Does that mean I get to torture them?" Said a female voice. This voice sounded sadistic and sounded about my age maybe younger.
"No, please." Said Kirishima, his voice sounding fearful. I wish I could open my eyes and see what's happening. I heard a sigh from the male scratchy voice.
"Take them away. I guess a bit of torture could clear our boredom." Said the male scratchy voice.
"Wait, no!" Yelled Kirishima.
"No don't please. I... I." Tamaki's voice quivered.
"Oh will you two shut up?" Complained the goth male voice. I heard both Kiri and Tamaki yelp at something and then the same buffering noise could be heard again.
I opened my eyes and looked at the screen. Mirio did the same. The monitor went black, and the room was silent again. It was like it never happened. I looked at the floor. Kirishima was alive... but he was in danger. I need to get out of this fucking hell hole, figure out what's happening and save Shitty hair!

(P/n: Sorry it's late my friend only just sent it in)

1024 words