Chapter 17

Bakugous's POV:

"I challenge you to a fight!" Todoroki stated. He wasn't serious?! he didn't even let me finish what I was going to say. That bastard! Who does he think he is?! I glared at him. he was serious. I sighed.

"Yeah? What kind of fight?"

"Fencing. And we use the sharp swords!" He told me. what the fuck was his goal here?! I looked around. Kirishima wasn't back yet. He wanted to get some snacks. I swear to fucking god he is always hungry.

"Fine." I spoke, glaring at him again.

"If I win you leave Deku alone!" He demanded. Geez talk about over-protective. Sure I almost strangled him yesterday, but I didn't want to kill him. Anyways I never said I wanted to hurt Deku. What the hell was he thinking?

"Yeah fine." I agreed. I honestly didn't give a shit these days.

"Well should we get started?" Todoroki asked. That little half n half bastard! Didn't even let me say what I wanted if and when I win.

"Yeah whatever. Just don't cry if you lose." I spoke. He gave me a cold stare. He obviously wanted to let out his anger on me. Though I don't know why he wanted to use the sharp sword. I went to the cupboard where all the gym equipment was stored. There were 5 swords. I guess those are fencing swords. I grabbed two of the swords and chucked one to icy hot. He caught it easily. He then went into a weird stance. What? Wait, I don't know how to do fencing. Heck I'm not going to say I don't know! I'm not backing down! I went to the opposite side to him. I copied the weird stance thing he did.

"On guard!" He spoke. Shit! what do I do?

"Eh yeah whatever." I mumbled. He then attacked. What the fuck do I do?! He barely missed my arm. Is he trying to kill me?! I gave up trying to know and attacked him.

"This isn't fencing!" Icy hot shouted as I started swinging the sword at him.

"Well no shit!" I replied.

"Fine then!" He stated. Okay, so he just got angrier. This isn't good. He then just started to attack me. His stance was completely lost, and he just ran at me. He is going to kill me! I dodged him and jumped back. He was fast. I went to tackle him, but he dodged my attack and barely missed my head! I ran forward and went to knock him over with my sword. He stumbled a bit but didn't fall over. I tried to explain this was a mistake and we should stop but he ran at me and cut my arm. It wasn't deep nor did it sting but it surprised me. I then lost sight of where he was. He attacked me from behind which scared me. I turned around and accidently cut his leg. He yelled in anger. Our swords touched. Have you ever done a sword fight and there is that awkward moment where both attacker's swords are in a weird position, and you cannot get out of it? well that's what happened. I couldn't seem to move my sword. Dammit! Todoroki had the same expression as me. He then smirked. He twirled his sword around, making my sword go flying across the room. He then had his sword free. And I'm defenceless. I just had to dodge now. I missed a few of his attacks but he slashed my bad arm again. I yelled in pain.

I heard the gym door open. Shit. I heard someone call my name. It was Kirishima.

"WAIT No!" I yelled but it was too late. Todoroki went to stab me in the stomach. I prepared for the impact.

It never came. I was pushed aside, and I fell to the floor. There was silence. I turned around, sitting up. Todoroki had successfully stabbed something, but it wasn't me. It was Kirishima. Kirishima coughed up blood.

"NOOO!" I screamed and ran to him. Todoroki looked horrified as he pulled the sword out and dropped it. I caught Kirishima before he hit the floor and sat down again. I half held him. Deku ran into the room and saw it. I couldn't care less.

"Bakugou?" Kirishima said weakly. Blood was pouring out of his stomach. I couldn't stop it! I burst into tears as I tried to put pressure on the wound, but the blood just kept coming. I was frantically trying to stop it. it wasn't working. I turned to Deku.

"IZUKU HELP ME PLEASE!!!" I begged him as I was sobbing. Deku stared at me. He looked at me in shock and sympathy. He knew what I knew. Kirishima wasn't going to make it. I shook my head. I couldn't let him die!

"Dumbass! Stay with me! I'm going to get a doctor or someone! You're not going to die! You're not going to die." I told him but I felt like I was telling myself this. Kirishima smiled.

"It's fine Bakugou. I'm fine." He told me, weakly.

"NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU CAN'T DIE!" I shouted, crying harder.

"I love you Bakugou." He smiled. He was still smiling even though he was dying.

"I love you too!" I replied. He smiled again.

Then he stopped breathing.

"KIRISHIMA!" I screamed. It was too late, he was dead. I sobbed harder, hugging him harder.

"Don't be dead. Please. Please!" I whispered. Nothing. I could hear the muffled voice of Monokuma, but I didn't listen. I didn't care anymore. Kirishima was gone. Todoroki still looked horrified and fell to his knees. Deku ran to Todoroki. I couldn't stop crying. I was shaking. Deku looked at me.

"Kachaan do you need anything?" He asked.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DAMN NERD?!" I yelled and continued to cry. Deku looked concerned for me, even more than time I fell off the bridge when we were younger. I would've  shouted at him like before but now I didn't want to. I just held Kirishima. What now? He's dead. He's dead.

People started to come in. I must look a mess. I was crying, clutching Kirishima who was dead. He was dead. I cried harder. Mina came in. she began to sob as well. Denki rushed in and screamed. Shinsou came in and stared in shock and sadness. Denki hugged Shinsou and began to cry. Everyone looked so horrified when they saw me and Kirishima. I don't think anyone has seen me cry. Except Deku and Kirishima. Kirishima, I'm sorry.

"Bakugou I-" Todoroki quivered. He looked horrified. He stood up and ran away. Where was he going? Deku followed Todoroki. Deku was crying also.

Then it hit me, Todoroki would get executed. I looked down at Kirishima. He was dead. Those words were thrown at me like a thousand daggers. I was still crying. I felt someone hug me. It was Mina. She was had calmed down a bit.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

It took me a while to calm down. My eyes were swollen. My head hurt like hell. All of the tears I could cry were gone but yet I am still crying. Not as hard as before though. I was still holding Kirishima. Mina had closed his eyes. I was finding it hard to breathe. He was gone. It should have been me.

Todoroki got it all wrong yesterday. I wasn't asking Kirishima to kill someone with me; I asked him to kill me! I didn't want him to suffer. I didn't want him to kill anyone in our class... except me. I was going to help him make the perfect plan to look like I committed suicide. Now he's gone. Because of me.

"Bakugou are you okay?" Mina asked.

"No." I wept. I hugged Mina back. Denki joined the hug. After the hug, I looked down at Kiri. I placed Kirishima on the gym floor. I hadn't noticed Deku was there. He didn't look like he was here. His expression was full of sorrow and generally looked like he was drained. He walked over to me. He reached out his hand to help me up. I took it and stood up. He looked a bit surprised, but I don't fucking care.

"PHUHHUHUHUHUH TIME FOR THE CLASS TRIAL! Won't be much of a trial but oh well!" Monokuma shouted through a monitor.

I looked at Kirishima one last time.

"Goodbye, Kirishima. I will always love you."

(P/n: I think this is the right chapter, if it isn't the- oops. Anyways this made me cry)

1440 words