Chapter 14

As morning came to James's bedroom Remus was the first one to wake up, he groggily sat up from the floor in the side of the bed as he slept there, he rubbed his eyes and looked around to see that he was not in his room, then memories came flooding back as he remembered that he slept there yesterday because of fatigue after completing his assignment and so did the others.

He saw Alice on the bed by the headboard as her head rested on Harry's pillow and pulled her sleeves, which made her jolt up, she quickly rubbed her eyes and looked at her surroundings and hid her face with her hands as she remembered what happened yesterday 'I swear I'm going to kill those two before they can be killed, it's 6 o'clock in the morning, oh I'm so going to kill them when I see them' she thought as she massaged her face to wake herself up.

Alice saw Marleen on her side and lightly tapped her shoulder, which worked as she yawned and stretched and aware about Harry being at her side as he was sandwiched between her and Alice the entire time, they were sleeping which he did not mind, and she smiled.

Marleen then saw Sirius on the foot of the bed snoring loudly as he can be, annoyed Alice quickly woke him up by kicking his face, Sirius woke up in pain as he was Just kicked in the face, he shouted lightly an ow and rubbed his cheeks as they were in pain, but made Harry whimper but it did not last as he quickly stirred to the side and slept again, which made them sighed and glared at Sirius, which made Sirius argue quietly with Alice.

After a few minutes of constant quiet arguing they made their way to Lily's bedroom seeing that they occupied James's bedroom and they know that there is no way in Azkaban will James Fleamont Potter Sleep in a couch.

They expected to see James on the floor with a small foam with a pillow and a blanket while Lily slept comfortably in her bed, but that was another case as they saw James and Lily again in their position a few mornings ago.

Alice pinched the bridge of her nose looking frustrated while Marleen was fangirling, meanwhile with the boys Remus passed some sickles to Sirius as he smugly took it from him seeing as he won a bet they made last night.

Not wanting to see another scene from a few mornings ago hits James's arms which made them both Jolt awake, after James puts on his glasses and Lily trying to arrange herself looked at the people in the room which was composed of all their friends except Peter.

Alice ordered for James to go out which he did groggily walked to the door after planting a kiss on her forehead which she appreciated; after James closed the door Alice puts on a silencing charm in the door while Marleen was fangirling as she ran to the bed demanding details about what exactly happened between the two of them, which made her cheeks transformed beet red and explained everything starting before Marleen and Sirius came to the shrieking shack which she left out the shrieking shack to what happened last night which in the common area was the same with James and His friends.

Marleen squealed in joy knowing that finally her friend Lily and James are now dating which made Alice happy and unsure as she thought about her interactions with her and James on the hallways everyday and adding their future son in the picture which she was disgusted and yet happy for them.

Meanwhile with the boys Sirius and Remus simply patted their best friend and brother in the back and told him one word "Finally" which made James blush hard and angrily marched to his bedroom as he was followed by his brothers Jokes about him and Evans or his soon to be wife in the future; he quietly closed the door and sat beside Harry's side as he saw his future son sleep, he wanted to admire him forever but it was not possible that they were still in their last year in Hogwarts.

He softly touched his son's face as he gently stroked it which made Harry whimper and stir but eventually woke up as he stood up in a sitting position and groggily rubbed his eyes and reached for his glasses saying good morning to his dad and kissed him in the cheek after putting it on which made James beam in happiness, after James and Harry bathe and changed into their clothes for the day they went to the common area to see Lily on the desk double-checking all her assignments.

After double-checking her assignments Lily put's, them back to their bag and turned to see the two most important people in her life, Harry ran to her and kissed her mother good morning in the cheek which she responded back with a kiss in the forehead while cupping his head, James walked to the mother and son duo and greeted his girlfriend and soon to be future wife Lily with a kiss on the forehead, which she greeted him as well with a pack in the lips.

Lily remembered what she needed to know from Harry, which was his birthday, so she asked him while he was still in her arms "hey Harry love, when's your birthday?" she asked him with a smile, to which he answered shyly "July 31st," Lily and James put this to heart and quickly went down to breakfast.

As they entered with Harry, they were greeted with the usual lively Great Hall which they missed since they all had gotten used to James and Lily with Harry.

All of Gryffindor house simply gushed around Harry to the point where they want Harry to avoid his father and his gang called the marauders so that they could not 'corrupt' him, which made James hurt as he felt betrayed by his own house, while Lily fully agreed to this to some extent.

Dumbledore rose majestically out from his seat and walked to the owl podium to announce something to everybody, the whole Great Hall silenced after seeing their headmaster in the owl podium "today I have an important announcement, seeing as Harry settled down here in Hogwarts we the teachers agreed that for 4 days Harry will be joining one house a day meaning in these 4 days Harry will be spending the whole day with one house starting today he will be spending it with Gryffindor, tomorrow Hufflepuff, the day after tomorrow Ravenclaw and on the last day Slytherin thank you and that is all, oh and before I forget he would be following you all in your lessons in these four days so I expect you all to be great examples seeing that he would be one of many generations of witches and wizards and additional points will be awarded to the house who did the best of taking care of him."

After Dumbledore's announcement everybody was nervous and excited, while some not so much because one they are handling a child for the rest of the day two, they would have to protect him all day seeing that if they don't their head's including James and Lily would kill them and three, they would have to teach and explain everything to him and four they don't know how to take care of a child.

Since today was Gryffindor's day of taking care of little Harry the prefect of the house which was Remus and Alice assigned Harry with the 3rd years for the morning, 2nd and 5th in the afternoon and first year in the evening leaving all of 7th year when he is sleeping to make sure he doesn't get fussy, and assign a representative to look after him in his lessons; everybody in the house agreed then continued their breakfast after their battleplan.

James and Lily felt unsure of their headmaster's decision but sighed as they know that there is no arguing when it comes to their headmaster and the teacher's decision.

After breakfast James and Lily reminded their future son to behave and listen to everybody which he nodded in response; after the little family took a quick hug, they passed Harry to the 3rd year representative for their morning classes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: thank you all for reading the latest chapter of this book please don't forget to follow, vote, and comment about todays chapter if you want to that's all have a nice day! 

Disclaimer: all the characters in this book belongs to J.K Rowling