Chapter 44

Time moved so fast; it was like only yesterday when Harry came into their lives. They shared their joy, their sadness, and their time as a little family. But the day came sooner than expected as Harry hugged his parents tightly as he cried in their loving, but sad embrace. Lily quickly whispered in his ear "we don't have much time my little doe, I'll miss you so so much, I know that 4 months wasn't much time for us to be with you, but those four months had been worth it, please remember us, and always remember we will always be there, you may not see us but we promise we are always there, I wish we had more time I'm sorry." And after one last kiss from the forehead by her mother Dumbledore parted the little family.

Harry shouted "MUM! DAD! please I don't want to go! don't leave me please!" continuously as hot tears spread around his face. Lily and James can only cry in sadness and vain and cry out their son's name as their friends restrained them. Harry was quickly struck by a sleeping spell by Dumbledore so that the transfer would be easier. The world around Harry was beginning to spin rapidly until he fell to the ground, but before he could close his eyes he said, "I Love You." As he woke up he woke up in his old bedroom under the cupboard with no recollection of what happened to the 4 months he spent in the past. Harry checked the date on the calendar, he looked at the calendar to see the date today was September 16 which was the day after yesterday.

As Harry slept, he could only dream about a boy with raven hair just like his with brown chocolate eyes, and a girl with bright red hair and emerald, green eyes.

Let's backtrack a few weeks earlier. After winter break James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, and Harry went back to Hogwarts without a hitch. Since they arrived earlier before everybody else to avoid the blood-sucking press. Harry sat on the compartment where Remus, Sirius, and James usually sit and waited for his parents. As minutes and hours passed, Alice and Marleen came into the compartment and waited for Lily to get some details about what happened during the New Year's Eve party in Potter manor, since she hasn't replied to their owl letters for about a week after the party, and Peter was in another compartment with what they assume his girlfriend since they haven't been hanging out much all year.

2 hours later James and Lily entered the compartment, which filled Harry with glee. But as soon James and Lily sat in their seats Alice and Marleen bombarded the future Mr. and Mrs. Potter with questions about the party and the duel.

After about 30 minutes of answering Alice, and Marleen's questions they went to go and get dressed in their robes for they were nearing Hogsmeade village. As they all arrived in the castle Dumbledore made his welcome back speech and started the feast.

Life in Hogwarts remained the same Harry was in Dumbledore's office with Neville, Peter not joining them anymore, the nightly babysitting, their studies, and love life; with some additional events like every girl in Hogwarts fawning over Lily and James, and the constant number of boys fawning over Lily and asking her out, and James threatening them if they touch his future wife. Life was good, but as the day Harry and Neville had to go back nears dread filled the small group of friends, even their children as they would be separated from each other again.

2 years have passed since the defeat of Voldemort, Harry was 20 years old, exactly 15 years since his time traveling dream when he was 5 years old. After living with the Weasley's for a year, Harry and Ginny were finally married. The wedding was a sight to behold as it was the grandest wedding of the century, much as to Harry and Ginny's dismay since the ministry wanted to thank Harry for defeating Voldemort; and as a bonus to the grand wedding Harry has come of age and his inheritance was now accessible to him and Ginny, including Potter manor and his title to the wizarding community.

Harry and Ginny apparated to the manor who was surprisingly well kept by the elves. As the young couple entered, they were greeted by two elves who came rushing towards them. The two elves hugged Harry as if they have known him forever. After breaking the hug, the two elves said "Master Harry your back we miss you so much" Harry was confused at this seeing that he was sure that this was the first time that he has met them. "Umm... excuse me do I know you two?" Harry asked, the two elves looked at each other and back to Harry saying, "Master Harry doesn't remember Mallie and Grizzly?" Harry shook his head.

Grizzly and Mallie apologized to Harry and Ginny and told them that their rooms were prepared. They directed them to what seemed like his dad's old room. A sense of familiarity overwhelmed Harry, it was almost as if he had been here before. Harry noticed a door on the left side of the room and opened it. It revealed a tiny room with toys and a bed, with walls painted in red and gold as the same as the room they entered.

As Harry sat in the tiny bed an extreme headache overcame the young Potter as flashes of scenes were erupting in his brain like a memory, but bits and pieces of it. As the pain stopped, he opened his eyes to see Ginny's worried gaze, Harry told his newly wedded wife that he was fine, but that did not stop Ginny from leaving him. As Harry stood up and entered the room, he saw a picture frame.

Harry slowly walked towards it, he did not know why he was drawn to it, but he had the urge to pick it up as soon as it was in front of him. He picked up the silver picture frame to see a moving picture with his parents, with what it looks like a boy. Harry looked at the picture closely to see the little boys' features and saw he had the same glasses and scar as his. As the picture moved, the boy's eyes met with Harry's, his mind suddenly ached again as his mind recognized the picture.

Ginny was there when Harry was screaming in pain, she asked for Mallie to come quickly which he did as a crack of an apparition later she was there. Ginny asked the house-elf calmly if she could get her a basin of warm water and a towel. As Mallie left Ginny helped her husband to the bed and laid him down, putting the silver picture frame on the nightstand.

Harry's headache was starting to wear down bit by bit. Ginny after receiving the basin full of water and a small towel, started to clean her husband's face off sweat. Harry jolted awake, startling Ginny as she was squeezing the small towel off excess water. Harry huffed as a hand covered a part of his face. Ginny asked what's wrong which he replies "I remember" before crying a pool of tears from his face, which Ginny can only hug her husband for comfort before asking about what he had said.

After telling Ginny about his lost memories, Harry was distraught again as he was beginning to miss his parents and his godparents again.

After a few months later after Harry's memory awakening, it was December, and the ministry was planning to do a ball somewhere. Ginny saw this as a chance to cheer her husband a bit, so she scanned every old newspaper she could find and saw two newspapers written by an old legend in the daily prophet called Ruby Wolfstar. Ginny examined the two articles and saw the same two paragraphs "the Potter heir" and "the red-haired diamond." Ginny rushed to minister Shacklebolt's office and told him her idea which he approved. As she closed the door she told herself "I think it's time for the return of the red-haired beauty" she walked to her office and told the females of her family about her plan.

__________________________________

A/N: Hey guys I would be posting another chapter today, which would be the last chapter of the series, so please don't miss out! ok, Have a nice day!

Disclaimer: 🚨👮🏽‍♂️All the characters in this book belongs to J.K Rowling🚨👮🏽‍♂️