Chapter 27

Morning came to Hogwarts like a blazing comet as Fawkes flew through the school and its grounds from the black lake to the forbidden forest it goes as the sun's smooth rays touch the ever-going greenery of the forest itself.

And as Fawkes chirped the last bit of his song James and Lily woke softly seeing Harry was still in the bed with them, James woke up first as he slowly rose from his side trying not to wake Harry and Lily, he stretched for a bit before getting his glasses by Lily's other bedside table, Lily woke up next and did the same as James, as she stretched her body and got ready for the day.

James gave Lily a quick good morning kiss and greeted her before going back to his dorm room to bathe and change his clothes for the day, while Lily stayed in her room and did the same.

After Lily finished brushing her hair, she puts back her comb in her vanity table and looked at herself one last time as she straightened out her Gryffindor tie, dress shirt, her sleeveless sweater, and robe, dusted off some dust from her black skirt, and rearranged her crocked head's badge.

After one last look she quietly shifted to Harry and gave him a light yet soft motherly kiss on his lightning bolt-shaped scar, Harry squinted and turn a bit, but eventually slowly opened his eyes to meet his mother's motherly blurry gaze seeing that his glasses were not with him now, Harry slowly got up from his bed, and cutely yawned and stretched before getting his glasses handed by his mother.

Once Harry got his glasses on, he turned back to see his mother smiling at him and said "Good morning Harry" in a soft motherly tone, Harry could only smile and take in his mother's beauty as he misses her dearly every single day, and finally, he returned the greeting with a big smile plastered in her face.

Lily giggled at this and gave him a comfortable smile and told him to wash up quickly and get dressed before going down for breakfast, which Harry nodded in response and quickly got down the bed carefully, and swiftly gone to the bathroom where he and his father shared.

Lily can only shake her head in amusement and try to hold off her laughs as she saw her son rush through her door, but quickly frowned as it might be the last time to see him like this in a few years before her inevitable fate ahead of her as she prayed to every god in existence to watch and protect his little boy after she had left this world forever.

After James dressed with today's school attire, he helped his son with his attire for the day which contained a white dress shirt, a red and gold tie, a brown sleeveless sweater, black suspenders with silver buckles, some black shorts, ankle-high black socks, and a pair of black shoes.

They both exited the dorm room when they were done dressing up for the day to meet Lily before going to the great hall for breakfast.

As they ate their fill the whole table gushed on how cute James and Lily's son was, other told them that he looked so proper, and some said that he was handsome which did not go unnoticed by the other houses as they peeked at their table when they heard the commotion their house-made which made them agree to their statements about the boy's attire for today was.

James and Lily blushed at the complements about their son as a few students told them that they did a good job dressing him up, as everybody noticed how skinny he was when he first arrived, but now gained a small pound of weight but still as skinny as ever as a pencil.

Breakfast ended in delight as students were now energized for the day ahead, and as always on time Dumbledore was waiting by the door after he ate his fill to collect Harry for the day, they said their goodbyes, hugs, and kisses and finally went to their separate ways.

History of magic is simply awful as Professor Binns repeated the same lesson from yesterday which was the goblin wars in whenever, which made every student either uninterested or simply sleepy and James was one of them with Sirius, Alice, and Marleen as they almost slept the whole lesson, but when it ended all the students were very eager to get out of Professor Binns hellish classroom as they rushed through the entrance.

As James and Lily walked to collect Harry since it was free period, lily thought of an idea for the school which she would hold a meeting for it later in the head's common room while Harry stayed at the Gryffindor common room while the meeting was ongoing.

Later after dinner Lily quickly gathered all the head's, prefects, and all the teaching and non-teaching staff for her idea, which was a Halloween party, which made them confused, but came to light later after the noise died down a bit, she told them that in this party everybody is expected to dress up as something for the party, and there would be lights, music, and food, and the whole great hall would be decorated in pumpkins and autumn leaves, she explained and she told them that it would be held on Hollow's eve for the students after their semestral exams so that the students and staff would enjoy for one night before the next semester, she explained further.

Everybody agreed to this and started planning for the party with everybody present, and after several hours later the meeting was adjourned as everybody began to leave except for Lily and James who practically stayed there.

After everybody was out of the room James shouted and thank Lily for her brilliant idea and shouted, "this would be the best party ever!" before quieting down, while Lily can only laugh at her future husband's crazy antics.

They were now drained as looked very tired after moments ago so Lily cast her Patronus and messaged her friends if Harry could stay there for the night and explained what happened, which they returned with an of course from Marleen's Patronus; they quickly kissed and said their goodnights before heading to their rooms and plopped down in their respective beds and kicked off their shoes and started to drift off into sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: thank you all for reading the latest chapter of this series, also thank you hyperdity for the votes, and thank you for the love and support for it, and I hope that you all follow it till the end, If your new to this series please don't forget to follow, vote, and comment about today's chapter, and again thank you, stay safe, and have a nice day!💗🥰😍🙋🏽

Disclaimer: 🚨👮🏽‍♂️All the characters in this book belong to J.K Rowling!🚨👮🏽‍♂️