Chapter 15

The 3rd years first and only class in the morning was double charms with Professor Flitwick, which was fun in his experience as he saw people casting wonderful spells around the air either it failed or succeeded, or if you were someone who fails and made the spell explode, he did not care as he felt wonder and was mystified as students from the 3rd years of Gryffindor house, meanwhile with the 3rd years in the class had a boost of confidence as they heard the young boy cheer them on for encouragement even if their spells failed.

After lunch at the Gryffindor table the 2nd year representative collected him and walked to their afternoon class, which was care for magical creatures with Professor Kettleburn, on the edge of The Forbidden Forest where the class is.

As they reached the forest a horse-like bird creature came into view.

As the class including Harry sat in the ground Professor Kettleburn begun the lesson of the day, which was the horse like bird creature, which was revealed as a Griffin, he asks the little boy if he wants to pet it which Harry in happiness and fear said yes as he hesitantly approached the bird and put out his hand as he closed his eyes.

The Griffin saw the young boy holding out his hands as he hesitantly approached him, the griffin touched the boy's hand with its feathery head, Harry opened his eyes in amazement to see himself petting the Griffin that he hugged the creature which the Griffin returned with tickling him with its feathers.

The 2nd years sighed heavily in relief to see James and Lily's son safe because Merlin knew what would happen to them if he had even a scratch on him, Professor Kettleburn asked a student from the class if he could ride the Griffin with Harry which a boy named Ben Woods volunteered.

As Ben and Harry mounted the Griffin and was Lifted off the ground they felt a rush of adrenalin as the griffin swiftly flown around the castle and the lake where the giant squid lived, Harry laughed and wooed as was flown around as he raised his arms in the air while being held by the boy who was holding both the Griffin and him which was he heard Ben Woods; meanwhile with Ben he had form a sort of attachment to the boy and felt the joys in the sky which later on in his life valued as he became a famous Quidditch Player.

When they landed in front of the class Harry was disappointed that it was over but quickly understood as he said goodbye to the big Griffin, which the Griffin screeched in loneliness as it already missed the boy who rode him.

After class, a 5th year prefect approached his junior and collected Harry for their class which was Flying with Madam Hooch which was his favorite so far as he was a quick learner as he zipped through the air and dove gracefully into the ground which impressed Madam Hooch.

By the time Dinner rolled in all of Gryffindor table was buzzing with compliments about Harry in their classes like how Harry was even better than James when it comes to flying or how cute Harry was when he hugged the Griffin or how encouraging he was in Charms, even the teachers gushed about him about how more polite he was than his father or how he was the same as James in terms of making people happy.

The houses grew envious about Gryffindor's day with the boy but quickly shrugged it off as they would have a chance with him.

James and Lily felt pride build up their chest as they heard the complements all around the table which made every girl in Gryffindor approach Lily to give advice about handling a child or even a baby since they thought than she gone through it already seeing Harry reminded them of Lily so much; while the boys approached James and told him about how Harry was an exceptional flier and how he could be a great seeker if he wanted to play Quidditch.

As James and Lily were washed in complements the first years guarded Harry as he was eating with them which was enjoyable to say the least as they all talked to him like they were all his friends who Harry loved as he smiled brightly which made every first-year melt and wanted to protect that ball of sunshine.

After the feast Harry was taken to the Gryffindor Common Room which had a warm homey feeling circulating the whole common room.

As the 1st-6th years go to bed the 7th years including James and Lily took care of Harry taking shifts in the night to make sure Harry was sleeping soundly while James and Lily was doing Head duties being the last to receive the shift.

The next day was Hufflepuffs turn, as Harry gone down with James and Lily, Professor Sprout approached them to collect Harry to their table, after a wave and hug of goodbye Harry and Professor Sprout approached the house table where the Hufflepuff 7th year Prefect Frank Longbottom and Jane Court.

Harry was warmly welcomed by Hufflepuff house as they munched their breakfast together with all of house Hufflepuff.

After breakfast, the 1st year representative Edgar Bones collected Harry to their first class of the day which was herbology with Ravenclaws; when they have reached the greenhouse Harry has put on some gardening gear and a stool because today they would be getting mandrakes, he was confused at first on why he had some sound proof headpieces on him since he knows plants don't scream or speak, but as Professor Sprout instructed t lift the plant of the ground the plant was screaming and had a feature of a baby which made him wide eyed and fall of his stool on his back still holding the mandrake in his hands; and in classic Hufflepuff fashion every first year rushed to him to see if he was alright which made him smile a bit because no one had cared for him like this before which made all of the Hufflepuff's in the room quickly comforted him and put him back on his stool and continued with the lesson with some supervision by the students.

After Herbology a 3rd year representative collected Harry for Divination, Harry was entranced at Divination as he saw stars and learned how to prophesize which he was struggling cutely that all Hufflepuff felt a pang on their hearts as they saw the boy trying to read tea leaves from a cup.

After lunch it was the same subjects as Flying and Charms which he enjoyed greatly as the teachers and all Hufflepuff house was simply entranced to the boy and like yesterday the 7th years guarded him in his sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: thank you for reading the latest chapter of this book, please don't forget to follow, vote, comment about today's chapter, that's all have a nice day!

Disclaimer: all the characters in this book belongs to J.K Rowling.