Chapter 33

An hour has passed after Neville, Alice's 5 year old future sons arrived at Hogwarts, the four waited anxiously waited for their short-haired friend, as they want to know what happened after they left.

Then as if it was on cue Alice was seen entering the common room, they all rushed to her and asked how is she, Frank, and Neville doing, which she smiled a little bit before replying "we're fine, Neville is sleeping, Frank and I talked about stuff mostly our fates, and Dumbledore filled us in on where he is staying which would be terrifying if you think about me sleeping with Frank seeing that it only had 2 bedrooms on the room assigned to us but overall fine." They all smiled before enveloping themselves in a group hug.

They all said their goodbye's and left the Head's common room, leaving James, Lily, and Harry to sleep, but before James and Lily separated Lily asked "James, do you think Alice and Frank would be okay with their future son tomorrow?" which he gave her a comforting smile and told her "they'll be fine my Lily flower if you ask me Alice and Frank fit the perfect parent's role seeing that they are the most responsible people I know except for you and Remus" Lily gave an exasperated sigh before telling him he's right. They gave each other a quick kiss after saying good night and went to their rooms and slept.

The next day was a complete field day for the Marauders, Lily's, and Frank's friend circle with the arrival of Neville, as questions by their fellow peers questioned them about their kids, which was short-lived by the arrival of the headmaster.

Harry and Neville instantly became friends as they bonded with the similarity of losing their parents at the same age, and they both would be spending the day in Dumbledore's office.

As dinner rolled near Dumbledore wrote 2 letters to the Longbottom's and the Fortescue's to come to Hogwarts and talk about their children's situation.

Dinner was simply scrumptious as students stuff themselves with food like roasted potatoes and roasted beef, and as James, Lily and their friends eat, they found the difference and similarities between Harry and Neville, like how they were both well mannered, and had some decency when it comes to their food, which Lily and Alice thanked God they were not like their father's kind of.

After dinner has ended, they all split since James, Lily, and Frank have head and prefect duties, so the four of them asked Remus, Sirius, and Marleen to babysit their future children with Alice while they were attending their duties, which they agreed reluctantly.

After the three of them quickly split responsibilities as Remus and Marleen take care of Harry, while Sirius joined Alice to take care of Neville in her new joint room with Frank and do their homework while they were at it.

A few hours later Head and prefect duties were now done, James, Lily, and Frank talked on their way to their common rooms, their topics were about their kids, some advice for Frank, and their relationships with their partners.

Their conversation ended when they were in Frank and Alice's new common room provided by the headmaster, they quickly said their goodbyes as Sirius walked out with his bag full of finished homework with the help of Alice and joined James and Lily to the head's common room where James, Lily, and Harry were staying.

After Remus, Sirius, and Marleen said their goodbyes they said good night and left the common room, after left James and Lily checked on Harry who was sleeping soundly in James's bed, and after a quick check on Harry, James kissed Lily on the forehead and said their goodnights.

After a quick wash on their bathrooms they quickly got dressed into their pajamas and laid on their bed and stared at the ceiling wondering what would tomorrow bring, then finally closed their eyes to sleep and was rocked to sleep by the hooting of owls and the gentle November breeze.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you all for reading today's supposed chapter and thank you for all for the votes and support of my latest book.😊🥰💗

And also thank you for the reads I love you all so much for the love and support for my book.😊💗💗

Please don't forget to follow, vote, and comment about today's chapter; thank you all, stay safe, and have a nice day!😀🖐🏽🖐🏽

Disclaimer: 🚨👮🏽‍♂️All the characters in this book belongs to J.K Rowling🚨👮🏽‍♂️