Chapter 26

A month had passed since the "raging James's incident" and Harry's party, it was almost time for Halloween, as The Great Hall was almost decorated with pumpkins, and leaves started to turn into a golden orange color as autumn came.

Everybody in the hall was full of spirit as they talked about their plans for Christmas break, and for their exams this semester, everybody was simply giddy with excitement.

Except for Harry who simply had a saddened expression as he played with his food at dinner, which did not go unnoticed by his parents and their friends who looked at each other in concern for the little doe.

As Lily wiped her mouth with a napkin next to her, she shifted gracefully from her chair to Harry, and with a soft motherly tone she asked her saddened son what's wrong, Harry simply looked at her with glossy eyes and a pained expression "n-nothing mum it's just that I never really celebrated Halloween," Harry softly replied that only he and his mother can hear.

As Lily listened to Harry's dilemma with understanding, she then thought back to the memory as she looked around it before when Harry first came and noticed the calendar by one of the walls which circled the day they died, October 31st which was exactly Hollow's eve.

When the dinner feast ended, everybody in the great hall returned to their common rooms.

After James and Lily tucked Harry in, they dimmed the lights with a dimming spell and quietly closed the door behind them.

After closing the door behind them Lily quietly asked James to have a little talk with him in the common area; when they arrived at the common area the fire danced gracefully in the fireplace and brightened the dimly lit room as James and Lily shared a couch, as Lily snuggled comfortably in James's built chest while James embraced her with his right arm as they stared at the warm fireplace.

"James" Lily called as she was still staring at the beautiful fire while James hummed in response, "it's Harry," she told, James already knew where this was going as he eavesdropped on Harry and Lily's conversation in the dinner feast moments ago, but kept quiet as Lily continued "he's still mourning James and Merlin forbid my sister did anything to help him, all she did to him is order him around like he's her servant and she treated him like one" her signature Evans rage was now evident in her voice as she ranted endlessly with venom in her words as she talked about how her sister treated their future son in the future "and now Harry couldn't even enjoy one day of Hallow's eve and it's our fault" she finished with fresh tears in her eyes as she moved closer to James's chest as he felt her tears in his dress-shirt.

James quickly gave her a soft hug to calm his future wife as tears freely flowed from her face, and as he hugged her, he rubbed circles around her back while fighting through the tears to be strong for her.

After a moment of sadness, they calmed down still in each other's warm embrace, James whispered into her ear and said "Lily flower I know that we couldn't change history even if I wanted to, but if I had a choice to do so I would, but now I don't but I'll gladly die again for you and him, and I will always love you both."

This reassured Lily as they both broke off with a sad but happy smile plastered on their faces.

They stayed in the fireplace for almost an hour since someone wanted to have an extra shift tonight, and after that hour of cuddling with each other they slowly rose from the couch, James told her that he would be staying with Lily again for reasons which he agreed, and as they go to their separate ways, they got themselves bathed and dressed for the night.

Lily opened the door to see James in a simple gray undershirt and blue boxer shorts, Lily simply rolled her eyes with a smirk plastered on her face and told him to come in, while Lily softly closed the door behind her James took his time to observe what Lily was wearing which was a smooth satin white nightgown embroidered with tiny white flowers, with her red fiery hair flowing freely as the wind.

As Lily closed the door behind her and putting a silencing charm on the door, she placed her wand by her vanity and slowly walked to James and felt her way in his chest and kissed him softly by the lips, which James returned as he slowly embraced her by her perfect waist as it fitted his hands like it was made for him.

They continued their snog until they fell into the head of the bed by her pillows still in each other's embrace, and as James lied down still in a sitting position on Lily's bed, Lily crawled on top of him and sat at his belly and began to kiss him again but this time with more force than before, and as they broke off Lily whispered something on James's ear, which made James into a full-on beast as he turned Lily around and kissed her neck viciously earning a soft moan from Lily as he grabbed her left boob and started caressing it.

As James explored his future wife's neck, a shout of pleasure came into Lily as James softly bit Lily by the shoulders, telling him that it was her sweet spot as she loudly moaned at that spot.

But as they slowly progressed into something more than just teasing, they heard the door creak, they quickly stopped what they were doing to see Harry who looked restless and groggy with a stuffed deer in his arms.

They quickly separated themselves from each other and rushed to Harry who was almost close to crying, "hey what's wrong Progslet?" James asked as he put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, while Lilly cupped his right hand into Harry's left cheek, Harry looked at them sadly as his eyes were suddenly glossy as tears began to build up in his eyes.

Harry told them about his little nightmare which involved them leaving him saying that they do not love him anymore and Vernon returning in his dreams hitting him with a cane, and as he finished James and Lily held him close and told him that they would never leave him while tears flowed freely from Harry's face.

As James and Lily slowly broke the hug, they quickly wiped their son's tears and asked him if he wanted to sleep with them, to which he nodded in agreement.

Harry's dreams of Vernon returned after almost a month after stopping 3 days after Harry came last September; they put their thoughts about Harry's concerning dreams on the back burner first and focus on their son as Harry was sandwiched between them.

Lily sang a different lullaby this time called 'go to sleep' which worked as Lily saw James and Harry asleep again with each other, she grabbed her wand in her vanity and reversed the spell on the door before dimming her room with a dimming spell before going to her sheets and sleep with her future son and husband.

---------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: thank you all for reading today's supposed chapter and thank you for all for the votes and support of my latest book.😊🥰💗

And also thank you for the reads I love you all so much for the love and support for my book.😊💗💗

Please don't forget to follow, vote, and comment about today's chapter; thank you all, stay safe, and have a nice day!😀🖐🏽🖐🏽

Disclaimer: 🚨👮🏽‍♂️All the characters in this book belongs to J.K Rowling🚨👮🏽‍♂️