Chapter 31

There was a quaint little house in Godric's Hollow where a young boy at the age of 5 was preparing to go to St. Mungo's with his grandmother.

This boy's name was Neville Longbottom, Neville was a sweet child with a lot of fears, but inside that sweet child is a sensitive young boy who also lost his parents, as he fears for their life and if they would ever recover from their insanity.

As the doors of St. Mongo's draw near his sadness grew as it was emotionally straining for him, a nurse greeted the both of them with an encouraging smile for little Neville as she directed them to the ward where his parents were put in since he was a year old.

It was the same routine as always, his father was in bed lifeless as it is but with a conscience, while his mother strutted around with no sense of direction, as they entered, when Neville and his grandmother Augusta visits them, her mother always gave his son a piece of wrapping paper.

After Augusta laid fresh flowers on her son's bedside, she talked about what Neville was doing, and how she and Neville miss him and his wife so much, Frank replied with a single stray tear on his cheek still lifeless as it can be.

The visit ended with a saddened tone as Neville cried while hugging his mother's motionless body as she only froze in place.

The autumn breeze filled Godric's Hollow as the chilly wind breezed through the children playing in the town square as muggles flood the streets with food and groceries in their baskets, Neville dreaded this time of year which was Halloween, seeing as it was the same time his parents began to lose their sanity because of Bellatrix Lestrange the infamous follower of you-know-who, although he was not well known he was pitied by the wizard community as his parents were members of Dumbledore's secret organization that a few people only knew about and they were strong Aurors who faced the crazy and notorious Bellatrix Lestrange.

It was time for dinner in the Longbottom household when a knock was heard at the door, Augusta wearily opens the door, but when she opened it, she was greeted by her dearest old friend and his son's old headmaster Prof. Dumbledore, Augusta greeted him and asked him to come inside, which he happily obliged after giving her a quick hug, he motioned Neville to come and meet him which he did shyly, but was encouraged by his grandmother to greet him again but this time with more pride, which he tried.

Dumbledore simply smiled at his gesture and asked him if he could speak to his grandmother about something before giving him a small parcel and told him to open it after dinner, Neville nodded saying yes, then rushed upstairs to get ready for dinner.

After Neville was out of sight Dumbledore told Augusta why he came, he explained that Harry Potter vanished which was intentional for it was vital for him to escape from his abusive sister's family, which Augusta retaliated saying "if you knew they were going to do that to the poor boy then why did you place him there with those feigns," which Dumbledore explains with Lily's blood protection and that her blood relatives can protect him.

After Dumbledore explained Augusta thought back at the announcement of James and Lily's parent's death so she understands the situation but something bugged her about this whole conversation so she asked why is he here, Dumbledore explains after a heavy sigh because of his old age that he wants Neville to Join the young Potter to where he was sent, Augusta was about to retaliate but Dumbledore stopped her and told her that it was a chance for him to get to know them even if it was just for months.

Augusta debated in her mind about this situation, which ended with a firm nod saying ok to her old friend, Dumbledore stands up from his seat and gave her a firm handshake after she rose from her seat, but before he could go, he reminded her that this had to play out naturally which she nodded in understanding.

After Dumbledore left, she closed the door and looked up into the stairs as she thought about Neville and told herself quietly "it's for the best" and walked to the kitchen to finish up their dinner.

After dinner, Neville waved goodnight to his grandmother and made it back to his room, he tore the wrapping paper and opened the parcel to reveal a stuffed badger mole inside of the box, he reached out into it and grabbed it, but as soon as he grabbed it the room started twisting and turning around him like Harry after he grabbed the stuffed snowy owl.

After the room stopped Neville opened his eyes as he landed on a cold floor, and with a lot of effort tries to stand up in little succession as he was now seated on the cold floor with his back on the cold walls to see the night sky in what it looks like a castle.

Then he heard footsteps of someone running through the halls in his direction, he tries to get up but to no avail, as he felt his tired legs give out, he was about to fall when somebody caught him, he wanted to thank the person who saved him, but he was fading in and out of conscience, then eventually fell asleep.

The boy who caught him was Frank Longbottom who was doing his head duties as prefect with his partner Jane Court who was his partner, the mysterious boy was later carried by Frank to the hospital wing while Jane called Professor Dumbledore and their Head boy and girl.

After carefully placing the mysterious boy in the hospital wing the doors opened to see Dumbledore, James, Lily, and Jane who hurriedly rushed to the boy, Dumbledore later asked Madame Pomphrey about his condition which was a relief when she said that he only fainted from exhaustion and that he does not have the same symptoms as Harry.

Dumbledore excused madame Pomphrey and madame Meliora out of the hospital wing with Jane, Frank was confused why he was not asked to leave but he did not plan on it as he was drawn to the sleeping little boy.

The boy woke up a few seconds later after the 3 were gone to meet Dumbledore's eyes and three people he doesn't know about, he was nervous beyond compare but built up a bit of courage and finally opened up his mouth and asked "I'm sorry Mr. Dumbledore but where am I?"

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you all for reading today's supposed chapter and thank you for all for the votes and support of my latest book.😊🥰💗

And also thank you for the reads I love you all so much for the love and support for my book.😊💗💗

Please don't forget to follow, vote, and comment about today's chapter; thank you all, stay safe, and have a nice day!😀🖐🏽🖐🏽

Disclaimer: 🚨👮🏽‍♂️All the characters in this book belongs to J.K Rowling🚨👮🏽‍♂️