Leah Moscavit pt2 (Request)

Sorry this took so long @Geekgirl118

And sorry that it's not the best xxxx

Triggers: blood, abuse

Idk if I said but this is 1992 Spot 😎😎

It has been a couple of months since Leah and Spot's meeting. Well the first since her identity was revealed. She has snuck her way back to Brooklyn more and more to see and chat to the King. They both didn't know exactly where their relationship stood as on day they would argue about newsie politics to the next day where they would sneakily swim in the docks when everyone sold papers.

Leah was thinking of those days as she walked in her disguise - her hair fully hidden. She smiled thinking about how there could be more days like that. And perhaps Spot would want to ask her out...."Don't be silly" she thought to her head. Yeah he was nice and treated her well but he did that to every girl in New York! But why would he always ask Leah over? Or take her to secret spots? Or anything? Maybe there was a plan???

Leah then thought "I heard girl newsies are gaining more customers now a days, maybe he wants to make a deal?"

But soon her thoughts stopped when some Brooklyn newsies came infront of her. She huffed and said "What do you guys want, I need to see-"

"Spot" A tall one rolled his eyes "We get it. Now what's the deal with the two of you?" The big newsies stared down at her and she was praying her disguise would full them like always.

"Nothing. Just newsie talks"

A shorter boy came nearer and spoke "Well Spotty aint selling much as usual because of this and isn't keeping track of his duties" The newsies began saying that if Leah kept on visiting Brooklyn that Spot would just slowly lose control of everything. How they dont need no Queens newsie around anyways.

Spot wants you here, Leah, just ignore them.

She stood strong and just spoke back sharlpy at their answers "I'm here because Spot said. Unless you wanna get a black eye and to disobey your leaders orders, let me through" She pushed past them before the first one pulled her shoulder to face him.

"Don't go near him, Moscavit, or you will get more scars added to your face" he gritted to his teeth.

Leah bit her lip by rage and the sadness of her past memories.

"That such you up didnt it? Now you go back to-"

Before the newsie said one more thing. Leah pulled her arm back and then punch him in the face. It was so quick Leah didnt even realise she done it until the noticed the slight blood on her fist. Biting her lip she knew she had to run as fast as possible!

"Moscavit! GET BACK HERE!"

They chased her but she kept on running and running. She knew soon enough she would run out of breath and had to think of something fast. Leah noticed a stall up ahead and when she past it knocked it down so the others behind would get distracted.

Yes, she felt sorry for the lady needing to pick everything up. But she didn't want to risk getting killed today.

"WE'LL GET YOU MOSCAVIT!"

She heard in the distance as she ran into the crowd. She was so terrified she even considered to take her hat off to disguise herself from them. But she didn't have a change of clothes so she managed to just ran towards the bridge.

Her eyes were filled with tears and needed to find somewhere quiet so no one could bother her. After 10 minutes she say underneath a part of brooklyn bridge and sobbed.