Things I wish they added in the broadway show

Just saying it here because i get more views here

- I don't know why. But I really would like to see more scab Jack. Though it would probably fall under the trope of

Good guy becomes bad because he gets everything he wants. But then realise friendship is power.

So i kinda get why they didn't get to into it. But would've liked to see more of it. Maybe him hanging out with the Delancy brothers or something.

- a song or a scene where the newsies are MAD at jack betraying them.

Like they wreck up stuff or shout. Like i feel like that would've been so power to watch and also emotional.

-more....newsies?

Here me out.

YES there are newsies. And i get the show is like Jack's pov.

But i wished we saw the boys like hanging out on the streets or something. And we do get those scene I know but maybe a bit more?

- More Delancy brothers!

Like these guys are like good disney kinda kid villians. Would've loved to seen more of them.

-^ more cartoon moments like the start of the show. (Like Delancy brothers chasing Jack)

It kinda brings the kid element to the show. Also it reminds me they're not in their 30s...😶

- More Brooklyn!! They deserve it! I didn't even know how big they were until watching the movie.

- Jack and the newsies speaking/trying to work together again.

Like they just become friends again?!?!?

- I would like Katherine standing up to Pulitzer.

Like that would be so good for her character. Also I think it would either be comedic or emotional.

- ok I love les...but please can we jusy not give him too many jokes/cheesy lines.

- also i just want to see the newsies views on things.

How hard it's leavin with no family.

How hard it is working at a young age.

You know? I feel like we only see it in the refuge.

What do you wanna see more of? Btw i have this book called Newises TV show. So i could add in elements if you wanted. Xx