When he saved/"saved " You pt1

Found this in drafts  will do the rest another time

Jack

"To the left..no..right"

You were helping finishing off the stage. Some new banners came in and you were on the ladder putting them up.

"...nope to the left"

You tried to reach further. But you could feel the ladder shaking underneath you.

This wasn't gonna end well.

"Mr Smith I don't think I can reach that far" You spoke trying to hang it up.

You looked down, which probably wasn't a great choice, and saw some concerned faces looking up at you. One being Jack.

"Don't worry I got it- Woah!" You stumbled as the ladder shook and then you could feel it slipping away.

As you fell down you closed your eyes to wait for the impact. This was gonna hurt a lot.

"AHHH!"

"I got ya!"

Jack pushed past people and, somehow, caught you before you could hurt yourself. Your heart was pumping fast.

"You ok?"

You looked up at him.

"Now. Yes. I..i could've broken a bone though"

"Glad i was here then" Jack joked.

Davey

Les likes asking questions. Maybe a little to much. Ever since you said to him "you can ask me any question" . You've gotten interesting ones.

How is snow made?

How does Santa go around the world in one night?

Do you really love Davey?

What's a virgin?

"WHAT?" You freaked out and spat out your tea. Les just stared at you with confusion. "I asked what is a- "

"I heard you but...em..where did you here that?"

"Racetrack"

Of course.

"So what is it?" Les smiled wanting his questiom aswered.

You fixed your hair as you thought. You were stressing a bit.

"Em.eh you see..well..it's hard to explain...em"

"It's a grown up thing Les" Davey came over after listening to what was happening. "Now go to bed!"

"I have 30 minutes left!"

"I'll buy you ice cream tomorrow"

Romeo

You just did your normal thing when it came to lunches at Jacobs. You would get water for the newsies, serve it to them, talk to Romeo as the guys jokenly talked about you two dating, then you would keep on with your day.

But when some new customers came in and some things changed.

It started when the door bell rang, you were sitting next Romeo when Mr Jacob, your boss, told you to go back to work. So kissing Romeo's cheek (the newsies teasing him) you went on your way.

You went over to the unfamiliar customers. They contained around of 5 young men, 18 - 20 years old.

"Hi, you ready to order?-"

A low long whistle came from a 19 year old, he was right next to you when looking at your eye whistling.

"

"Aww, looky here. Wee dolly in our midst" He spoke with a cocky tone "So how long have you been working here?"

You were taken back from the question and comment. But answered.

"Em..around 4 months..I worked somewhere else before though. Up Harlem" You explained. You then looked at them waiting for their order. Which they did give.

"Ok it'll be ready in 10 minutes"

You went to grab the menus when one of the guys took it away. You were a bit confused when they snickered.

"You have to stay with us for the menu back" an 18 year old said.

"...Excuse me, sir?"

"Awe come on, just for a minute" another spoke out.

"I dont think thats part of my job" You awkardly spoke before turning around, leaving the menus behind. But then something happened you didnt expect.

The first 19 year old blonde, pulled you towards him for you to sit on his lap. His big arms movin around your waste so you couldn't leave.

"But we just met you"

He pushed you aside so you were between him and another older guy. Who turned red of how awkward it was to you.

"You got a name?"

"I need to tell your orders to get it done-"

"We're in no hurry" you gasped when he put an arm around your shoulder.

"Sir, em..I think your a bit old for me and my boyfriend is here"

"Oh where then?" He laughed.

"Behind you" Romeo stood at the side arms crossed. You realised the place grew quiet, the newsies must be listening. You could imagine them with angry faces.

"Awe you?" The blonde boy pouted "How cute? You trying to be tough?"

"I'm just getting my girlfriend away from you creeps" He pushed past the blonde towards you. But he was away by the blonde.

"Go back to ya table kid"

"No!"

"I said go back to your table" The guy sternly said.

Romeo stared before grabbing a chair. He sat back and crossed his arms.

"I will not"

You never seen this side of your funny flirty boyfriend. You gussed the newsies looked impressed at him.

The 19 year old turned towards you. His friend held your shoulders.

"Guess he'll have a better view"

You alomst threw up feeling thr cold dry lips on you.

Thank god it was over in a second.

Romeo had ripped him away from you and punched him in the face.

Choas broke loose.

Romeo and the blonde fighting. The newsies chairs chrashing as they joined in. Jack was the one who helped you get out of that dreaful stall and lead you out back.

"Stay here"

You saw Romeo get punched in the face.

---30 minutes later---

"Ow" You soaked the cloth and clean Romeo's cuts again.

"Hold still" You wiped his head.

You were both silent. He looked sad about something. So you smiled "You were quite brave out there"

"The boys did everything"

"I think they were even surprised what you did" You laughed pulling out a chair. You sat down and pretened to be Romeo "I'm not going"

He laughed and then went and kissed your lips.

"Love ya Rome' "