You Sticking Up for Him (Jack,Race,Spot,Romeo)

We need a longer one now :)

Only did 4 because im too tired

Jack

You were just finishing some sewing in the theatre talking with Jack. It had been a long day for both of you and you decided to help him with painting the scenery.

Most of the people working in the theatre were lovley and showcased the arts to a variety of people. You even learnt how to play some songs on piano or how to rig the lights for a show. Though at times you would have ones who would look down upon people, especially to newsies.

"I can't believe you're still here, Kelly" one of the preformers said walking by "Honestly why can't Medda spend her money well and get a real painter" Jack bit his lip but ignored the comments as he painted. As much as he knew Medda wouldn't fire him, he honestly didn't wanna cause hassle for the show tonight. But the preformer kept on saying horrible things with some others joining in.

You kept to yourself as well until it got too much. You knew Jack didn't wanna cause anything but you had no worries about that. As they laughed at Jack you stood up.

"And those newsies are just so annoying-"

"Hey!" You snapped at them with a frown "Just because they are newsies doesn't mean you can push them around. Jack makes beautiful scenes and you wouldn't have a show without him" The preformers just blew you off and smirked saying how it was cute you tried to stand up for him.

"What you going to do? Put paint on me"

You realised you still held a brush and before you knew it you smirked. "Well, I did make all of your costumes guys"

"So?" They raised an eyebrow. All of a sudden you started painting on their clothes and ruining their outfits. Mostly the ones hanging up since they were still.

The preformers got so mad and demanded for Medda to join the argument. Jack came too and got made you took this step. He hated when people made a fuss over him. After telling the situation to Medda she looked between you and the performers.

She smirked knowing you were trying to teach them a lesson "Well, you need to sort that with the costume making to fix you up"

"But they are the costume maker!"

"Well now you know a show isn't all about the preformers" Medda smiled

Race

You were just sitting in the lodge with Race. This was your third time visiting, so it was taking time for you to understand who everyone was. And because the tracks are far you couldn't see them always.

Race was resting his head on your head as he was looking at a newspaper. His eyes were scrunched looking at the words. He then turned to you "What does this say?"

You looked at it and smiled "It says  'surprisingly' "

"Ohhhhh" and he went back to reading.

"What does this say?" He raised an eyebrow

"Generously"

"And this?-"

Specs laughed and said "You gonna ask every word on the page there?" Some newsies laughed and joined in.

"Yeah like maybe y/n should just read it for ya?"

"Aww like a bed time story" Romeo laughed and pretended to sleep.

Race then threw the paper away and said "I'm trying to get better at reading"

"Well you aint good at it"

"Who said that!" You shouted looking for that voice. The boys went quiet as you looked at them all. You then scrunchef your nose and looked at Romeo- though you couldn't remember all their names  "Ok, ....kid. What's 7 x 19"

"Emm ehhh I- I don't know"

You pointed to Albert and said "What's the Capital of Scotland?" He shrugged his shoulders and pretended to fix his cap. You then asked all the newsies questions they couldn't answer and Race smiled throughout.

"So next time someone is trying their best, maybe try and be a bit nicer" you finished and turned away. You then grabbed Race's hand and took him out of the room.

"Thank you baby"

"No problem" You kissed his cheek.

Spot 

(In this your taller than spot but other times you can have a different height)

You finsihed your day at work and decided to hang out with Spot and his close mates by the docks. You all were just chatting along and thinking about what the next headline could be.

You kissed Spot on the top of his head as everyone discussed their day. Then one newsie chuckled "Ha, Spot is so short y/n needs to kiss the top of his head" Some othet newsies joined in.

You may wonder why these newsie weren't scared of the King of Brooklyn. Well, they were the closest friends he had and had seen him since he was very young. So nothing scared them that much from him but they did still hold respect......well most of the time.

"Aww he's a little baby" One ruffled his hair and laughed. Spot gritted through his teeth "There. Is. Nothing. Wrong. With. My. Height"

"Unless your saying something is wrong with y/n's height" Another joked and then it got to the point were they bullied Spot's height for a good 10 minutes.

This frustrated you; as you never want your boyfriend to feel sad and also there is nothing wrong with his height.

You then coughed loudly to grab everyone's attention "You're jokes are mild at best boys. Now his height ain't anything bad so maybe shut up about it now"

"Sorry y/n.....and shorty"

You snapped at the newsie the moment you heard this. Spot was gonna say something to stop you but it was too late.

"Who is the leader here? Who is the one who can kick you out of newsies? Who's the one with a partner? Spot. It's Spot. So if you make one more joke out of your stupid little mouth! I'll gladly use my height and strength to push you off this dock!"

Spot's newsies grew silent before apologising quietly. You sat down on a box with crossed arms. After a breif conversation the rest of the newsies went away and left you with Spot.

"Thank you for looking out for me, Sweets" he kissed your head. You chuckled before turning to him and kissing his lips.

Romeo

You were invited to go to the lodge after work. You and Romeo kept to yourself as you didn't really know the newsies that well. Though later in the day newsies gathered in the bunk room once more and romeo got into discussion.

"Aww little Romeo in love"

"He treating you right y/n? If not in here!"

"First kiss yet"

You could tell Romeo was getting flustered and annoyed. He was just resting his head on your shoulder to try and relax. Racetrack then came to the bunk and peaked at the top where you guys were.

"Y/N don't you get tired always hanging out with him"

Ok that's it.

You smiled sweetly "Oh Racetrack, and don't you get tired always not having someone by your side" The room burst into laughter but you made it very clear "And no one make fun of Romeo unless you talk to me!"

They all nodded slowly soing their own thing and Romeo hugged you closer "I love you"