How you met?

Jack

So you were kinda in a rush. It was your first day on the job after all. You had everything in your bag but took forever to find the theatre.

You were the new costume maker and was glad your skills were going to be put to good use, you didn't want to work sewing things in factories anymore.

So finding the back way, and running while doing so, you end up on the  theatre stage. Being lost, you looked around trying to find your way around. That's until you bump into someone.

"Oh sorry" You quickly reply.

You're met by teenage boy in a blue shirt, he had an apron on at the moment, and was covered in paint.

"Oh no worries" He replied. He looked at you then at your case of things "Guess your Medda's new helper ?"

"Guess so"

The boy smiled, checked his hand with dry paint, and put a hand towards you "Jack, Jack Kelly"

You smiled and shook back.

"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N"

Davey

You liked kids. So babysitting was the perfect job for you. Helping them with their troubles are just looking after them always put a smile to your face.

This was a new house however. So you were kinda nervous when  you knocked the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

You waited around 20 seconds until someome answered the door. That someome was a tall boy around your age.

He politely spoke "Hello. Em..are you Miss Y/L/N?"

You smiled and nodded "Yes. But you can call me Y/N" You laughed "I'm guessing I'm not baby sitting you"

"No...it's my brother, Les" The boy laughed "I'm Davey" He put his hand out and you both shook.

"I would look after him but ma' says I need to focus on studying" Davey rolled his eyes "Which is so fun"

"I know" You replied laughing.

Soon a boy came into veiw, like a miniature Davey. He looked at you and smiled "Hello, I'm Les. This my older brother Davey"

"My I thought you were the older one" You joked before you stepped into the house. Putting your jacket away you laughed at the boys conversation.

"She's a plumb"

"Les don't say that!"

Crutchie

Books could be your second heart. You loved them. They gave you everything you needed in life. Facts to help with unknown questions  to the most magical fictional series.

Books also taught you go be kind to everyone you meet. Even if it's the smallest hello you felt good doing your job.

"Stupid shelf"

You heard someone say. You were placing some books away, as you worked at the library. You turned to see a blonde boy with a crutch.

He was trying to grab a book from the top shelf, but it was way to high for anyone to get.

You had an idea and turned towards the ladder. You slowly moved it around until the wheels wrapped next to the boy. He looked at you with a little blushed red face.

"Thought this could help" You smiled sweetly.

"Thank you" He said before stepping up, on bye one, to get his book. When he got down again. He smiled at you "Thank you again"