Him Asking You Out

Jack

"It's just a tree" Jack was painting his setting for the show. You were sitting on a box "If you say that one more time I'm gonna scream"

Jack laughed as he turned to you. He put his paint brush away "But it is a tree"

"It's a beautifully tree" You stood up.  You walked so you were in front of the painting. It was still drying but it look absolutely beatiful.  "Oak tree. Am I right?"

"Yeah" He nodded and there was a couple of seconds before he spoke "There is some in central park. If you ever wanted to go"

You turned to him and smiled "Are you asking me on a date, Jackie?"

"Maybe" He smirked.

You laughed "Well maybe I'll take your offer"

Safe to say you took his offer.

(Really short ik)

Davey

"Well I'm going now" You smiled back at Les. You were heading to the door to go home until the boy pulled your arm "Em..eh Can't you stay 5 more minutes?"

"Sorry Les. I have to go home. But I'll see you soon" You laughed as you reached the door. You turned the door handle into the dark night.

As you put your jacket on you heard wisbeard behind you.

"Just do it now"

"I'll leave it till next time"

"The flowers won't last"

You turn around to see what was the fuss. As you did so you got a surprise from Davey, he was out shopping all night, and was standing in front of you with flowers. 

Davey stuttered "Eh..eh..it's. It's for you"

You smile and laugh taking the bunches of red roses "Thank you, Davey"

He scratch his back "If.if you wanted, I'm not making you, I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere"

He looked back at a giggling Les

"Just the two of us?"

You blushed. You smiled at Davey and you grew courage "I would love too. Thank you for the flowers"

You went on your toes and kiss his cheek. You smiled again before turning and closing the door.

Davey just stared at the door, his heart pounding and a stupid smile on his face.

"You did it Davey!"

Crutchie

"Oh and I love this one" You spoke to Crutchie about your book. "It's about vikings and seeing gods and-"

You notcied Crutchie drew quiet as you turned from the book shelve. He held a book in his hand shaking a bit. You thought he just caught a cold.

"You want  to check this one out?" You took the book from him .

"Just open it" He blushed.

You nodded before opening the first page. You were surprised to see a note there. You took it out to read.

If you're not busy. I was hoping you would like to go out some times? Maybe like a date? 

"It's stupid I know" Crutchie looked down go the ground. He felt like that was such a stupid choice he made.

"No its not" You smiled. You to the note and smiled "This is the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever seen. Of course I'll go out with you"

Crutchie's face lit up "Really? With me?"