Who walks in?

(Heated make out session btw)

Jack

"Jack you're crazy" You let go of the kiss "We could get caught". You too were on the rooftop just messing around.

Jack smirked "It's fine. Nobody is allowed up here" He cupped her face before they started to kiss again. It was only a couply minutes later - when things got heated - that someone was coming up.

Though you guys didn't notice.

"Hiya Jack I...AHH" Crutchie shouted before turning around quickly. He had forgot Jack mentioned this to him the other day.

"Ah-oh Hi Crutchie"

Davey

So you two were messing about on the piano , making up tunes and laughing. But on thing led to another and you two begun making out on the chair in Davey's living room.

It was like the for a while - with necks kisses and sweet words spoken - until they heard something drop.

They both turned to the door way were Les stood and Jack behind him. Both with there jaws open at the site.

"What are they doing" Les asked

"Something I never thought Davey would get"

Davey frowned before waving his hand - by now you two were standing up from embarrassment. "Go! Jack why are you even here!"

"You told me to drop him off" Jack pointed to Les. Jack dropped his jaw again before laughing "Did Mr Smartypants Davey skip some work hours for a kiss"

You couldn't help but laugh from Jack's tone and pointing. Davey just told him to get out.

"I can't wait to tell the boys"

"Jack!"

Crutchie

(CRUTCHIE IS TOO INOCENNT SO IT'S GONNA BE A LITTLE KISS ALRIGHT )

So you waited for Crutchie at newsie sqaure. You two decided to meet after work that day.

Crutchie then came over but looked out of breath. You frowned asking if he was ok.

"I am..I just....made sure...none kf da..boys are around"

"Aww you don't have to be nervous around them" You held his hand. He shurgged "They always tease me"

"Maybe cause they're jealous" You smikred and placed a long passionate kiss on his lips - leading to a hug afterwards.

"Crutchie I - nevermind" Davey turned the corner to get him but turned away straight away.

Albert

"Mmh Albert" You gasped as he began kissing you neck "We could get caught"

"You worry to much" He chuckled against you and you both kissed passionately again.

This was when you heard a low wolf whistle.

You both shot your heads to the door

......

All the newsies looking in as you two didn't close the door. But you both guessed Race made the nosie.

"Awww this it cute"

"Just pretend we ain't here"

"Albert that's the best ya can do?"

Albert then shouted

"Get out all of ya!"

Race

You both kissed at the back of Meddas theatre. As the show went on you two got touchy-feely towards one another.

"Why ya scared they'll see?" Race smirked

"I have a feeling ya want them to see" You smirked kissing again.

You then felt someome sit next to you.

"Hey guys. How are ya......You're in the middle of something aren't ya"

"Yas we are, Albert." Race spoke.

Spot

Cosidering how bold and romantic you and Spot are with your relationship- many make outs happen.

So when you two are kissing near Brooklyn Bridge , you were surprised someone would call out the king of Brooklyn himself.

You were about to fix his newsie cap until you heard "IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO"

Behold Romeo who stoo near the end of the bridge - probably trying to impress the newsies or a girl.

Spot then frowned before starting to walk over. You tried to calm him down "Hey leave him, he only a kid"

"With a big mouth"

You pulled his shirt so he faced you. "Show him you could do better them"

You guys kissed.

Behold Romeo saw some things that day.

----

"Romeo how was work?" -Jack

"Spot is a good kisser"

*all of the newsies looking at him in pure confusion *

"NOOO NOT LIKE....UGHHH"

Romeo

Consider you two were probably the youngest from the ones above - you were quite nervous while experimenting.

"Romeo it's fine"

"What happens if I hurt you?."

"You won't "

"Or I make you upset"

"You won't"

"Or-"

You kissed Romeo's neck which caused a lot of shock to go across his mind.

One thing led to another for the two teens to be kissing in the alley way behind Jacobs.

But some footsteps were walking towards you two. Too caught up in your own thing you two didn't notice.

It was only when they heard a lighter go off they both turned and fixed themselfs.

Spot Conlon was looking at the wall infront of him as he smoked a cigarette. "Don't mind me, pretend I'm not here"

"Hey" Romeo went to him "You're suppsoe to be in Brooklyn"

"Well I'm suppose to talk to Jack" Spot looked at You "Are you really dating this guy?"

"Thank you, Spot" Romeo crossed his arms "Now go!"

"Aww you upset Im spoiling you're alone time"

"I'll call Jack!"

"Oooh I'm scared. Byeee"