Valentines

Ooft sorry it's been a while.

Jack

He puts flowers around the theatre. Roses, bluebells, poppies, you name it. You collect them all until it makes a little bundle.

He then takes you to a nice place to eat. You feel bad because it must've been really hars for him to save up.

He gives you a drawing. He drew you when you were making a dress. You loved it so much, you gave him the biggesg hug ever.

Davey

You and Davey did baking together. Ending up making apple pie. It was so good. You guys even invited Les to eat some with you guys.

Later you both sat on the metal stairs. It was very nice outside. You both just hugged and talked about stuff.

He gave you a little bracelet is sister made. It was so sweet. Later you gave him a new newsie cap and he thought it was so cool.

Crutchie
You both read.

Mostly love books that day. You both discussed it and talked deeply about the characters.

Crutchie took you to see Meddas show. You ended up kissing his cheek and Crutchie couldn't stop smiling.

You both just ended up walking around New York. Holding hands and being cute.

Albert

You and Albert grew up together. So you were gonna do something for Valentines but you weren't gonna be really romantic.

You both hung out with the newsies. Playing games and all. Then later, with Jack's permission, you guys stayed up on the roof.

The boys knew not to destrib. But that didn't stop random cat calls or someome (aka romeo or race) "accidently " walking up to the roof.

Safe to say you two made out a lot that night 😂😂😎

He was very sweet and at one point you both danced.

"Awwww"

"Shut up race"

Race

Race flirted so much.

He took you to central park and couldn't stop saying nice stuff about you.

"You're eyes are so pretty"

"Is that a new shirt?"

"Love your hair"

You both played cards on the grass. Which was a lot of fun.

At one point you two gave up because you laughed so much.

You gave Race somg cigars. He blushed as he didn't have anything to give you.

"Race i dont need -"

So that's how you got your first kiss 😂

Spot

You two went swimming in the docks. It was so much fun. Messying around and playing games. You two even messed around with the other guys.

It was later you guys went to the lodge. When you reached his room, you guys just hugged. You never nee how sweet Spot could be.

Calling you sweet names as he kissed your forehead.

Very cute ❤

Romeo

Romeo tried to bake you cupcakes.....i didnt end well. But you gladly took the almost biscuit treat.

You both messed around in the deli kitchen before walking around. You guys went to a sweet store. It was so colourful and bright.

You two got treats for each other: lollipops, fudge, caramel, you name it.

You ended up going to the lodge with him because he felt sick.

The boys teased him.

But you two shared a cute kiss thag day.