Chapter 4

The day after:
It was a Saturday around 9:40 in the morning I had just woken up and was making Dylan some pancakes for breakfast when I got a call from my manager and I answered and I said " hello?" He responded with " hi Marlena I'm sorry to call you so early in the morning but I just wanted to let you know that you got the role for the marvel movie!" I was frozen in place I had never done something so big in my life so I didn't know how to respond so I jumped up and down and then said "OMG! Really!!"and he said " yes! Now let's start talking moving because they start filming Tomorrow so we need to get you on a plane soon so I booked two tickets for 1:00 pm and I rented a car you will just need to be paying it along with the apartment" I said " ok I'll start packing and thank you so much!" And I hanged up and walked to wake up Dylan and I told him " I got the role!" He jumped up off of his bed and hugged me and said " yay mar!" And then he said " wait are you gonna leave me.." I said " of course not! Your coming with me to Atlanta" and he was over the moon exited and we both started packing and eating breakfast.

The first day of filming:
I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to get ready to go to set, I got dressed in a pair of leggings and a crew neck and went to pack a bag for Dylan with my laptop,his iPad and charger,a bottle of water and a change of clothes and toys. After I did that I went into his room and told him that he had to get up and change so he did tiredly and then I picked him up and set him in the backseat and then started driving to set.when I got there I picked him up and carried him into were the trailers were and I ran into Lizzie and scarlet and Lizzie said " omg your marlena the new avenger! I responded with " yeah I am this is my little brother Dylan he's six" scarlet said " you have to go to makeup marlena I can take your brother to get some breakfast and I'll bring him to you if you'd like?" I said " umm yeah sure let me just wake him up cause he's sleepy" I started rubbing his back and said " bubba you need to wake up we're here and you need to eat some breakfast" so he rubbed his eyes and I put him down and scarlet took his hand and walked with him to crafty and then me and Lizzie walked to makeup.