Chapter 45

The next day*

I woke up too Dylan in my room saying " I'm ready for school!" I got up quickly since I completely forgot it was Monday and then ran to change and then went to Angelinas room and picked her up and grabbed Dylan's lunch and we were out the door and then I went to drop him off.

At set*
I had taken Angelina with me to set since she's been extra clingy to me and it's been really nice so we were just sitting on my set chair waiting for me to be called on when she said " mm-mama!" I smiled and sat her on my lap and said "yes lovely I'm mama!" I took out my phone and showed her a picture of me and Alec and said " this is your dada angie and he loves you so much bubs" she giggled and then I smiled at her and then scarlet came over and said " well well their she is the little angel!" She picked her up and tickled her and I laughed at how cute they looked together so I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram and captioned it " two of my favorite girls" and then scarlet said " so how is this mama doing!" I said " meh some days are more easier but it's almost alecs birthday and it's gonna be a pretty hard day.

At their house*

I was house shopping for a house in Cali since I have a new job that is gonna be filmed their so I was looking for  and then I heard someone knock on the door so I opened the door and saw Lizzie standing their with a bag in one hand and a bottle of wine and I let her in and she said " I brought a gift for the kids and wine for the big kids" I laughed and then went up to Angelinas room and I picked her up since she was still asleep I rocked her while walking down the stairs and then sat down next to Lizzie and she said " oh she's so cute and little" I smiled and said " she has alecs eyes" and then we ate dinner and then she decided to stay over since Robbie was out working and then we both ended up sleeping in my room.