Chapter 38

The next day*

I had an interview with Ellen so I fed Angelina and left her with Lizzie since she offered to take care of the kiddos and he I drove to the interview and then Ellen said "'and now the new mom marlena rose" I walked out and smiled at her and she hugged me and then we all sat down and Ellen asked me " first of all congratulations on the new baby and if you don't mind what's the baby's name if you of course feel comfortable telling us" I smiled and responded with " thank you and yes I already posted on my Instagram on her name but I know some people don't have Instagram so her name is Angelina rose" they all cheered and then Ellen said " so do you want more kids!" I laughed and said " I think I'm pretty good with two and the paparazzi really is what is hardest to control especially with a baby on the way" Ellen then said " yeah I understand how do you think your baby will react when you finally take her out to the public eye?" I sighed and said " well I sorta wanna keep her and my younger brother very private like the same thing that scarlet does with rose because I think that kids should be kids so" Ellen said " well folks you heard it here she will keep her kids away from the public's eyes as much as possible and with that this interview is over have a great rest of your day. I was driving to pick up Angelina since Lizzie had gone back home to her house so when I got there I realized I needed to get Dylan new clothes from target so when I picked up the kids I took them to target and then paparazzi showed up so I covered Angelinas face and tried to keep them away from both of the kids. When I got into the car I saw pictures of the paparazzi and I got mad but I didn't wanna let Dylan notice so we just drove home and then I put them to bed since Lizzie fed them. ( just pretend Dylan Is in the photo since I couldn't find one)

 ( just pretend Dylan Is in the photo since I couldn't find one)