Chapter 31

A month later*

I was now five months pregnant and a hormonal mess and I was always in pain but I still filmed for marvel because it's were filming civil war.
I was in my trailer laying on the couch trying to find a comfortable position to rest in and then scarlet and Lizzie came in and said " how is the baby mama doing on this fine morning!!"I groaned and said " this baby is kicking my bladder!" Scarlet laughed and said " oh yeah they do that rose did that all the time!" Lizzie then placed her hand on my bump and said " you just love to kick your mama don't you little one!" I then said " aren't you guys supposed to be filming?" Scarlet responded with " well we all asked for the day off since today is the gender reveal!" I smiled slightly and then sighed and said " five months without Alec.." I stood up slowly and then Lizzie said " I know but this baby is a gift from Alec so we're gonna gonna celebrate him or her" I smiled lightly and then rolled my eyes and said " ok let's get going cause we still have to get Dylan" scarlet then said " collin picked the kiddos up so let's gooo!" I laughed and then we drove to her house. When we got their I saw the backyard and it was amazing and their was a ballon that said " he or she?" And then after we all talked and ate it came time to pop the ballon so we all counted down from 5 and when I popped it pink confetti came out and I was so happy I cried happy tears and Lizzie ran up and gave me a hug and said " your having a girl!!" We all laughed and then I went home with Dylan and Lizzie came along to help me out and then I took a picture of myself in the mirror and posted it on Instagram and captioned it " my baby will be here soon and I can't wait❤️" I decided I didn't wanna post the gender until she was born and then I went to sleep.

 When we got their I saw the backyard and it was amazing and their was a ballon that said " he or she?" And then after we all talked and ate it came time to pop the ballon so we all counted down from 5 and when I popped it pink confetti came out a...