Chapter 32

The next morning*

I woke up to laughs downstairs so I waddled down the stairs and saw Dylan and Collin getting ready for school so I then said " oh Collin you don't have to do that!" He smiled and said " you are pretty pregnant and your in a lot of pain so it's no problem" I smiled and kissed Dylan's head and said " have a good day bubba I'll see you later" and with that they walked out the door and I went upstairs into lizzies room and layed next to her and cuddled into her side. Then Lizzie giggled and sat up and pulled my head onto her lap and she then put her hand on my bump and said " what is gonna be her name?" I smiled and said " maybe Lucy or angelina or alena Alec always liked Angelina when we talked about names for our future kids" Lizzie smiled and said " well whatever her name is it will fit her perfectly" she kissed my bump and then Lizzie said " when are we gonna tackle the nursery?" I groaned and said " I mean we have a couple of months leftttt"Lizzie laughed and then said " well to bad we need to at least go get a crib and other stuff!" And with that she got up and got dressed and told me to get dressed and we were on our way and then we saw a ton of paparazzi and lizzies tried to cover me as much as possible but that didn't workout well so they got pictures and posted them and wrote a little article that said " Elizabeth Olsen and soon to be mom marlena rose were spotted going into a baby store are they here to get baby supplies or for other things?!" I rolled my eyes and we just shopped and we got a crib and rocking chair and more stuff for the room.

 Then Lizzie giggled and sat up and pulled my head onto her lap and she then put her hand on my bump and said " what is gonna be her name?" I smiled and said " maybe Lucy or angelina or alena Alec always liked Angelina when we talked about names  ...