Chapter 35

After I was done giving birth I let scarlet and Lizzie in and they came walking in and just looked at me and then they both sat next to me and said " Aww she's so precious!" And then Lizzie said " what's this beautiful little girls name" I smiled down at her and said " her name is Angelina rose" I smiled down at her and then scarlet said " that's an amazing name mar" I smiled up at them and then said " Dylan needs to meet her"scarlet said " I called Collin and he said he would bring the kids to meet her" I then said " do you guys wanna hold her?" They said yes so I first passed her to scarlet and she started talking to her " hey little missy I'm your auntie scarlet and over their is your auntie Lizzie and then mama" scarlet then passed her to Lizzie and Lizzie said " hey little girl your so little" then we heard a knock on the door and we said come in and the kids came running in and rose said " auntie mar!" I smiled at her and said " hey rose" and then Dylan said " is that the baby?" I smiled at him and said yes and I told him to come sit here to meet her and he said " wow she's so little!" Then Angelina started to cry so I soothes her and then I saw Collin at the end of my bed and said " you wanna hold her?" He shook his head and said " what if I hurt her?" I laughed slightly and said " she's not made of glass Collin here" I slowly put her into his hands and he smiled down at her and said " well aren't you a precious little girl I'm gonna call you Lena short for Angelina" I smiled and then thought of how Alec would love to be here and then I felt tears starting to blur my vision and then felt them roll down my face.