Part 6

I tried holding in my tears but it didn't work my tears ran down my wet hot cheeks and before I knew it my eyes were bright red, suddenly the exhaustion of the past days set in but before I could fall asleep I heard a knock on the bathroom door and heard Lizzie say softly " hey marlena I need you to open the door so I can help you love"I whipped my eyes and sniffled and then said " I'm okay I don't need help you can go.." I slowly sat up off the ground my legs were shaky but I walked over to the sink and fixed my makeup and then I walked out and went to my trailer and sat down on the couch and rested Dylan's head on my lap and I stroked his hair and I whispered " oh sweet boy your my life and my whole world I will always protect you I promise bubba" scarlet whispered " I bet he's your world but I think it's time you look at yourself and think about what you need and what I think you need is to be a kid instead of being a mom you need to experience prom not staying home and cooking dinners and making beds and going to school things for a six year old.." she looked at me sympatheticly and I faced her and told her she was right. We went thru the whole day without talking on my breaks I would go check on Dylan and then at the end of the day I took him home and fed him dinner and put him to bed and then i was cleaning and heard the buzzer ring so I buzzed them in and opened the door and saw Lizzie standing their with my bag in one hand and some snacks in the other. She than walked in and told me "I was thinking since your new I could help you get your house set up?" I accepted it and that's what we did most of the night and then when she left I fell asleep in my room..