Chapter 25

The next morning*
I woke up at around 4:00 am to a call from alec's friends to tell me that they had planned the funeral for me and that they are very sorry for my loss. I was thankful for them doing that because my head wasn't in the best spot for planning a funeral so I texted all of the marvel cast that the funeral was at 12:00 am today and sent them the details and then I got up out of Dylan's bed and went to my room to take a bath and picked out a black dress and black heels and then walked downstairs and started in breakfast I just made Dylan a bagel with cream cheese and I made myself yogurt with fruit and then I checked the time and it was like 8:30 so I went upstairs and went to wake up Dylan and when he woke up I bent down to his level and said "Dylan you know how when you go to school you have to say goodbye to your friends?" He said " yeah?" Well today we have to go say goodbye to Alex except this time it's for good"  his little lip started to quiver and he started to cry so I picked him up and said " shhh shhh it's okay bubba he may be gone but it's gonna be you me and this new baby in my tummy forever don't forget it" and with that someone knocked on the door and it was Collin and scarlet I opened the door and said " hey umm come in.." I set Dylan on the kitchen island and told him to eat his breakfast and then I asked Collin and scarlet if they wanted coffee and they said " yes please" I made them two cups of coffee and then said " I'm gonna go pick out Dylan's clothes I'll be down after" they nodded their head so I went upstairs and picked out Dylan's black jeans and a black shirt and then i went downstairs and said " hey scarlet can you maybe help me get ready" I looked down and she said " of course sweetheart let's go" we both walked upstairs.