Chapter 18

A couple of hours later*

Scarlet had came to stay with me since she knew I wasn't gonna leave it was around 1:00 am and I was exhausted but I wasn't gonna go but then Alec showed up and and was standing a couple of feet away from me and he opened his arms for me to come and give him a hug so I stood up and ran too him and he hugged me so tight and he made me feel safe and then we walked towards scarlet and she said  " hey Alec" Alec said " hi miss Johansson" and he sat down next to me and we were all in silence until he broke it and said " how about I take you both home since it's late" I refused and Alec said " you need sleep Marlena" I then said " you don't control me her my brother and if I wanna friken stay I will." And with that I got up and said " I'm going to get coffee" and with that I walked away and then walked into the bathroom and broke down into tears in a stall. After a while my cries turned into sobs and scarlet walked in and knocked on my stall said " hey sweet girl you need to let me in to help you" I let her into the bathroom stall and she sat next to me on the floor and tucked my head into the crook of her neck and stroked my hair and said " I know it's hard babes but your doing an amazing job now let's wipe these tears and go back outside" I wiped my eyes and took off my makeup and went back to the waiting area and Alec was gone scarlet said " don't stress he said he would go and pick up some clothes and food for you" I nodded and then the doctor came out and said " family of Dylan rose" I walked up their and said " is he okay?!" The doctor said " yes he is the surgery went well and he's now recovering and this nurse with take you to see him" I looked at scarlet and she nodded her head and I walked with the nurse to go into my brothers room. And with that I walked in and ran to his bed and kissed his head an the nurse said " he will wake up soon" and with that I layed my head on his bed while holding his hand and fell asleep and just the let the rest of the world fade away into nothing.