Chapter 16

Authors note:
I was originally gonna do a picture of scarlet Johansson and rose as the picture that the paparazzi took of Marlena and rose but I felt like that defeated the purpose of the chapter so from now on the pictures that the paparazzi takes it will be Kourtney kardashian

Today was the day I was going to go on my first date with a guy. I've never gone out on a date at all so I was extremely nervous about how it would go so I decided that I would drop Dylan off with scarlet so I could get ready and then pick him up. After I dropped him off I went to my closet to get dressed I decided to put on a white dress and a Jean jacket and some white sandals and then he texted me he was outside so I walked outside and said " hey Alec !" He opened my door and got in and said " hi Marlena!" He took me to this nice dinner which I didn't mind because I thought it was cute I actually had a great time we ate and talked and laughed and at the end before he dropped me off at him he held my hand and said " I really liked this marlena we should try this out" I was hesitant but then I agreed and we both got closer to each other before giving each other a light kiss and then leaving. I got into my car to go pick up Dylan and when I got there I knocked on the door and Collin opened and said " hey mar did you come to pick up Dylan" I said yes and he let me in and he scooped Dylan up off of the couch were he was laying on top of scarlet and he took him to the car for me and I gave him a hug and said goodbye and drove home after an amazing night.