29 - Connected As One

Mature content ahead (18+). If you are underage, read with discretion.

Those simple, sweet kisses were only the beginning. They were only what we started with. They were a good start to be sure. They were soft and gentle, at least initially. But they soon evolved into something more.

And that something more led to something even further.

We'd both been hiding everything for so long. We couldn't hide it anymore, nor did we want to. Everything was assuredly going to come out tonight in a rush, unable to be stopped. He'd already told me that he wouldn't allow me to regret this. I'd be damned if I wasted this chance now. And when he so clearly wanted this as well...

Someone had to take charge. He was far too respectful, far too careful, to attempt to go any further than he thought I wanted to. For someone like him, for something like this, he was very unlikely to initiate anything.

I had to be the brave one. I had to make the leap.

And I was. I summoned my bravery and tilted my head to deepen the kiss. He went along with it easily and almost eagerly, seemingly more than happy to let me take the lead. And goodness, was I more than happy to take it.

Never had I kissed someone like this. Never had I been so excited to do it. Thinking of kissing other people had never been quite as exciting as this. Had I been on other dates? Yes. But never had myself and that other person forged a connection quite so beautiful, quite so strong, quite so exciting, as the one I shared with Levi.

I wanted to kiss no one else. I wasn't about to pass this opportunity up. And so, soon after, I took it a step further. I reached out with my tongue to swipe against his bottom lip before taking it tentatively between my teeth, taking in both the taste of his lips and the contented noise that slipped past his lips as I did it.

The noise that escaped him was low, something not unlike a groan, and I took that to mean that he liked it. With a gentle tug to his bottom lip, his mouth opened, and my tongue slipped inside once our lips met again. His hand trailed down from my cheek, drifting down my torso to rest against my waist, not that it stayed there long. It wound around my waist to sit on the small of my back. With his other still on my waist, he began to pull me closer.

His fingers dug into my waist, not enough to hurt but just enough to find purchase against my skin. His hand that had gone round to my back came back to my waist, both hands ducking under the sweatshirt – his sweatshirt – that I was wearing.

With the coolness of the autumn weather outside, the heaters were on in this building, making the sweater a rather bold decision. And with the rising fire stemming in my belly and the fiery feel of his skin against mine, it was probably a good idea for me to take it off... or for him to take it off for me.

My tongue scraped along the roof of his mouth, getting a hitched breath from him. He squeezed my waist, the bare skin of his palms against the soft skin of my waist a sharp contrast that made me want more.

I didn't want for him to just feel my skin under the sweater, and with only his hands. I wanted him to see me, all of me, and to feel me like no one had ever felt me before. And I wanted to feel him, as no one had ever felt him. 

I didn't want it to stop. I didn't want him to stop.

My hand ran up into his hair, running through his bangs to then settle against the buzzed section underneath on the back of his head. The other hand came to rest against his toned chest, then trailed down further to press against his abs through the fabric of his shirt. His hands came to grip the hem of the sweatshirt, then hesitated. Even in the kiss he hesitated, and at that I pulled away.