50 - Room 301 (Part 1): A Night Like No Other

A night of relentless teasing, of edging ever closer and closer and closer to that sweet, euphoric climax had finally culminated in a final, beautiful release, one that left us both completely breathless, weightless, altogether helpless to the lust and love that consumed us. 

We went from two distinct beings to one united body, one united heart, one united love. It was hard to tell when one person ended and the other began, for I could feel every part of him as though he were part of me, and the reverse was true for Levi.

I might have been the one bouncing on his dick, the one physically in control of the pace, but he had me under his every beck and call, following his every order like a dog. I was a whining, panting mess, suspended over him like a puppet left abandoned by its puppeteer. I was under his spell, completely and irrevocably, and yet perfectly; if I had to be at the mercy of anyone, I was happy that it was him. I would have it no other way.

With one hand braced against his chest, feeling his heart ramming itself against his ribs in its attempt to slow itself down and for his breath to catch up with his racing mind, the other was against the mattress by his head, fingers gripping the sheets with all the strength I had left... which wasn't much. My arms were shaking, and my legs were trembling, and my breath was shaky with exertion.

My own chest was heaving, my sweat-slicked body gradually cooling down now that we were still, and we were quiet, and we were losing ourselves not in the lust, but in the brilliant afterglow. We were basking in it, in the radiating warmth coming from our bodies, and it was glorious.

I finally mustered the strength to open my eyes, taking in the sight before me. Laying before me was my Levi, his dark hair splayed out across the pillow about his head in an incredibly cute fashion. The delicate lines of his neck contrasted deliciously against the hard contours of his chest and torso, just as that gentle, loving heart contrasted with the overall strength of his body. Those stunning muscles of his were put on full display for me, and the sight of him heaving just so, and just because of me...

There weren't many things better than that.

His eyes were still closed. There was a slight pinch in his brow, one that relaxed when I ran my fingers into his hair. His pale skin was flushed, unmarred by freckles but lined by scars, not tanned by the sun but hardened by years of hard work. There was a fierce blush on his cheeks, spreading through to his ears and I relished in being the only person he'd allow this close, the only person he'd allow to see him like this, the only person who could make him like this.

I must have shifted slightly or allowed the muscles down below clench without noticing, for he let out a low, exasperated whine. My name came out as a whispered breath, passing through his lips like a prayer. The sound brought a smile to my lips, and I lowered my hand from his hair down to his neck. The pads of my fingertips trailed over a particularly pretty little hickey that I'd left on him and at last, his beautiful eyes opened and my, what a sight he was...

A satisfied little hum escaped me before I could do anything to stop it. "I missed seeing you like this," I said.

"Tired as hell?"

"No," I said, laughing lightly. "You've always been sleepy." My voice grew low and sultry as I lowered myself closer to him. "No, I mean breathless and all but fucked stupid underneath me."

I lifted myself back up when I got a satisfying little hitch of his breath as a reaction from him. Pitched forward over him as I was, with one hand still up by his head, I knew that he had quite the view of me right now. Whatever insecurities I might have once had all faded away. I was never scared to allow him to see me, to see all of me, no matter how I was or what I looked like or what we were doing.