Just One Touch.

Hai guys sorry my writing sucks. I'm kinda getting writers block. So keep up with me please! Anyways ENJOY!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Present day...

We walked in and I had three guys looking at me and Party standing beside me. I got hit with nervousness. I kept fidgeting. "Hi." I waved nervousely. Oh man this is embarrassing. They all enclosed me in a circle with me in the middle. They started hitting me with questions. "Guys one at a time please!" I said while looking at all them. I rolled my eyes at them, their stupidity is kinda hilarious. "Why are you running from us?" Kid-Kodra asked.

Because you guys are supposed to find me and kill me. I have no idea why you haven't figured out yet. "I don't get along with other Killjoys." I lied. I actually do get along with them fine, it's just them. "OK then, why don't you get along with them?" Party asked. Come on!!! What's with the questions?!?  "I just don't get along with them, okay? Okay." God these guys are getting on my nerves. "Party, me and the others have to go get supplys. Why don't you keep Aque company." Fun said.

Then there was two. Oh man me and him alone. Together. "Do you a bathroom?" I asked. "I thought you don't use public ones?" He raised an eyebrom questionly. "Well since I might be here a while might as well get used to it." "Down the hall last door on the left." He waved me off. Asshole. I walked towards the bathroom, opened the door and walked in. The bathroom was disgusting. I walked to the sink and turned on the water. My messy blonde hair was sticking to my face. My blue eyes had bags. I splashed cold water on my face. I reached up to grab a towel. I actually tried. I was to short. I'm 5ft. I kept jumping to grabbed. It didn't work.

I finialy climbed on the sink to get and dried my face off. I took one last look at myself and opened the bathroom door. I came face to chest with Party. I looked up to see him smirk. "Hello there." He said mokenly. My heart started beating rapidly. Man why do I feel this way? I backed up to my back touching the wall. He came closer. He lifted my chin with his twin fingers. His face came closer to mine. My mouth was starting to get dry. My stomachs is making turns. We were a few inches away from kissing. "Ain't you a pretty little one." He said. "Uhhh I-I uhhh..." I stumbled off my words when he came even closer.

Our lips nearly touching. My eyes started closing. I took his scent in. He smelled like sweat and earthy. But it smelled good for him. I leaned forward. Now we are touching our lips. He grabbed my neck and pulled me more closer to him. I put my hands in his hair. Our lips danced with each other. "Hey guys were back!" Fun announced. Party backed up quickly. He gave me one last look before leaving. I touched my lips. I smiled. Then I walked towards the voices in the living room.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Heheheh how was that?? Well anyways I hoped you enjoy that! Until again ---Desiree