Fucking Hell

"Fuck you" I spat.

"Mhm if you don't do what I tell you to do that dream WILL become a reality." Korse said.

I thought back to it. It felt so real. "What do you want, Korse?" I said, his name was like poison in my mouth.

"I want you to become a spy for me. I will let you go and you will go to Party and you will report everything back to me. Everything they say, everything they do. You will tell me." I looked at him with disgust. Does he really think I would do that to them.

"Uh how about no." I said. He gave me a cold look then he flick his hand in a weird way. People walked in with trays. They sat the trays down. I felt hands pull me back. I was pushed down into a chair and my hands and feet were cuffed to the chair. 

"What? What are you doing? Let me go!"I thrashed around in my chair. What the fuck is going on?

Korse glided his fingers over the trays. He picked up something long and metal. "If you wont say yes willingly then I'll just make you." 

He walked towards me slowly. "Are you trying to bore me with this dramatic walking?" I huffed. 

He traced his fingers down my arm. I shivered, definitely not from pleasure but from disgust. Korse lifted up the metal thing that was a carving knife. "Uh whatcha gonna do with that thing?" I asked shakily. 

"Haha why? You scared? You should be." Korse stated. I gulped. He brought the carving knife to my arm. My heart is racing like crazy. I'm pretty sure I'm sweating like a pig. The knife touched my arm which made me jump from the coldness. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain. He put pressure on the knife and slide it down my arm. I bit my lip from the pain. The warm blood was dripping from it. I wasn't gonna scream like a little girl, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. 

He started laughing really creepy. I opened my eyes to look at the damaged, the cut had to be at least six inches long. It was pretty deep too. Blood was just pouring out of the cut, I was afraid of passing out from blood lost. He picked up another object from the tray. "This might hurt a bit. You can make this all stop with only one word. Yes, just say yes and I'll stop." I closed my eyes and shook my head 'No'.

 He continued with his fun. After what seemed like hours I passed out.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in so LONG!! This is just filler I suck at writing torture stuff haha forgive me. Anyways comment what you think about the story so far and what you think I should work on. Vote also!! Anyways I love everyone thats reading my book(s)!! *Hugs you all* hehe Until again ---Desiree