Oh Were Can I Be?

Heya guys so this is ch.2! yeashhh!!! im so excited! anyways I hope you enjoy!
---Desiree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aqua Demon POV

It was night time by the time I seen civilization. It wasn't much either. Just a few rotten boared up houses. I came to what seemed like a bar. I slowly walked in. Consciously. Alot of people were there. Music blarring. People dancing. The smell of alcohol hit me within seconds. But I got to the drinking station. The dude that was the bartender was about 5'6, brown greasey hair, brown eyes, bit chubby, and has a bit of a stubble. "What do you want to drink, darling?" He asked me. "Um just water, please." I stated while looking around. "With pleasure."

I dont know why but I had the same feeling coming back. From the red hair guy. As on queue, four guys walked in. I quickly turned my head and sipped my water. please don't come here, just sit somewhere else. The four guys sat beside me. My heart beat is going out of control. "HEYY!!! ITS THE FABULOUS FOUR!!" Some people said behind me. who the hell is that?!? One of the guys must have noticed my existence.

"Hey you look new here. Whats your name?" The dude with an afro asked. Ohmergerd!! "Um its Aqua Demon. Whats you guys name?" "Well this is Fun Ghoul, Kid Kobra, Jet-Star and Im Party Poison." ohmergerd.

Those guys...I have seen them before.

Before all this have happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAANDD!! FINISED CH2!! Anyways leave a comment on what you think and have a wonderful day! Until again.
---Desiree