oh shit

Heya im back!!! So anyways I hope this chapter is good anyways ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aqua Demon POV

"I'm from um Base 2." I said I mean Im really ain't going to tell I'm from the place. "Uhha sure okai. Why did u run away from us then?" Party asked. Damn. "I really needed to pee..yeah I had to pee badly!" I said. Yes I hope they buy it. "You had to go to the bathroom somewhere else. There is a bathroom in the bar." Party mentioned. Really your going to be that observent. "Ummm...yeah I don't like using public bathrooms so had to go use mine. Is that a crime?" I said.

I'm getting really tired of this. "I'm getting tired of this." Party explained while he is yanking on his bright red hair. "Getting tired of what?" I said while playing dumb. "Oh my God! Stop fucking around!" Kobra said. "I wasn't even doing anything wrong! You guys followed me!" I screamed. Party got real close to my face. My heart skipped a beat. "Uhh....umm..hhehe." I said while sturtting. "Now stop fucking with us and give us a straight answer and it better be the truth. Now where are you from?" Party damaned. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU!! BASE FUCKING 2!!" I screamed.

Party rolled his and stepped back. He started pacing and whispering stuff to himself. What the fuckery is he doing?! He stopped and walked up to me but not to close as before. "I told you if your not honest it will be the worst time of your life." Party said while rolling up his sleeves. My hands are starting to get sweaty. "Oh...umm you don't have to do this." I explained. "Oh I don't?" Party asked while give the 'your so fucking dumb' look. "No you don't. Please I'm begging you." I said. "Oh but I have too. You see I can't let you go around and lie." He said.

Next thing I know is my face is burning in pain. He just fucking slapped me. "What the hell, man?!?" Fun screamed while pulling Party back. I dropped to the floor. My lip is bleeding. Now I have a split lip and a broken ankle. Fuck me. The Fabulous Four went outside. All I heard is shouting. "What the hell were you thinking Party?!" I think Fun shouted. "I told her what would happen of she didn't tell the truth!" Party explained. No actually you didn't. Your weren't percific.

"She a girl, Party!" Jet said. Thanks I think. "Really we are going to be dealing with the sexist stuff during the state we are in!" Kobra said. They started fighting over that. I decided this would be a good time to sneak out. I slowly got up and quietly walked to the back door. I opened it and shut it. I ran as fast as I could with an broken ankle. Holy fucking shit that was close!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wheww!! Okai hope it was good! Anyways leave suggestion on the story and comment what you think will happen! Until again.
---Desiree