Damn You

"How have you been for the past 2 years?" Korse asked.

"Oh you know the usual. Hanging out, talking, and killing some dracs. What about you?" I asked sweetly.

"Been trying to find you ever since that night." He stated. Oh man.

"What night? There was a bunch of nights." I smiled.

"Quite playing cute or I might just shoot you." Well okay then.

"What do you want?" I asked. I really didn't want to be here.

"You know what happened to my son." He gave me a cold stare.

"I said I was sorry but he deserved it. After all he did." I stated.

"He didn't deserve to be killed!" He yelled. I flinched.

"I'm sorry" I didn't mean for it to go like that.

"You killed my son."

"I know I was there." Kevin deserved it. Everything he did to me and to my family. The tortutre. The abuse. Everything.

I had to help other people as well as myself.

"He was my son."

"He was a monster" I corrected.

"No he wasn't! Everything that happened to you was your fault!" He yelled. My eyes started to water. "You did it to yourself." He was right the cutting and burning I did it to myself.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. He waved his hand and I was grabbed and dragged out of the room.

They put me in a room and locked me in. The room was plain. There was only a small bed.

I walked towards it and sat down. I started to cry. Just crying. I made no noises. I layed down and closed me eyes.

I was woken up to a big bang. My door flew open. My eyes went wide. No fucking Way. The person at my door was Party.

He ran to me. "Aqua come on. I'm going to get you out." He grabbed my hand and we ran out of the room.

We ran down the long hallway. We his behind a wall to let some dracs pass by. I pressed my head to his chest. I could hear his heart beat. It was soothing.

"Come on." He whispered in my ear. I shivered.

We actually made out of the B/L building without a problem.

"Um Party as much as I am happy to see you which I am but don't you think that was to-" I was interrupted by Party hand covering my mouth.

"Don't even finish that sentence. When people say it something bad happens." I nodded. He put his hand down.

I looked up at him. His red hair was sticking to him with sweat. His eyes was filled with worry. I had this sudden burst of confendence.

I grabbed his face with my hands and broung it down to me. He looked at me with confusion. He was about to say something but before he could say it I kissed him.

I kissed him like it might be my last kiss.

He kissed back he put his hands on my waist. My hands tangled with his hair. He licked my bottom lip for entrance which I granted.

He pushed me to the wall behind us. His lips left mine, much to my disappointment, and went to my neck. He started leaving little kisses. I moaned. He grabbed my thighs.

"Up." He said. His voice was raspy and deep. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

His lips meet mine again. I felt something against my inner thigh.

I smiled in the kiss.

"Someone is happy" I whispered.

"Damn straight."

We pulled back from our little make out session. He put me down.

"Aqua I have to tell you something. I think...I think I love you. No I don't think I know I love you." He looked at me with so much love.

I smiled "I love you too!" He grinned at me. He hugged me and spinned me around. He put me down...again.

"Good." Was all he said. He grabbed my hand and we walked down an alley.

"Hello again." Korse was in front of us. Party squeezed my hand.

Party got out his ray gun and pointed it at him.

"Were is your minions?" Party spat.

Korse smiled. "Behind you."

Next thing I hear is a ray gun shot.

Please be Party's.

I whipped around to see Party on the ground.

" NO!" I cried I dropped down to my knees.

"Now come on. Stops being dramatic." Korse lifted me up.

"No." I said. I had tears running down my face.

Korae sighed. "Her too."

I didn't do anything I stared right into the dracs eyes. He lifted hus gun and fired.

I feel to the ground. The pain. Pain is all felt. I watched them walk off. I dragged myself to Party's body.

I grabbed his now cold hand. I closed my eyes.

"I love you." I said into the dead wind.

I sat up gasping. "Had a nice dream I see." Korse said smirking at me.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Don't hate me!!!! Ahhhh!! I hope it was alright because of the wait! So leave comments on what you think about this chapter. I'm excited to see them.
Until again ---Desiree