Profile

——————•Y/n gojo•———————

—————•Jujutsu: limitless•————

—————•Hair color: white or h/c•————

————-•Eye color: light blue or e/c•———

————•Height: 190 cm (6'3")•———
Genini: (5'1-5'5")
Or what ever you height is.

—————-•Gender: male•—————

——————-•Age: 15-16•——————
Genini: 11-12

—-•Love interest: Sasuke Uchiha•—-

-Personality-

He is normally seen to be nonchalant and playful towards his friends. Especially Sasuke and Naruto . But he is unsympathetic and cruel towards the council and Danzo. But he is nice to the hokage. He is extremely confident in his abilities and reputation as a powerful ninja, believing himself to be invincible. His opinion of others often only go as far as his judgement of their strength, and he is quite apathetic towards anyone he deems weak. Additionally, greatly influenced by his own desire for power, he is very arrogant. He is convinced that he is the strongest in the world.

During intense battles, he is seen to occasionally fall into a frenzied fighting state, urged by his determination for victory and undeniable proof that he alone is the strongest. His combative style is characterized by his aggressive and domineering attacks, while flaunting his mastered techniques to his opponents. Furthermore, in a crisis, he is capable of being cold-blooded. He will prioritize his enemies' destruction over saving innocent people when he believes that the sacrifice is unavoidable. However, this only extends to the people killed by his opponent; he will not do any lasting harm to or kill anyone innocent to gain the upper hand.

(But Naruto changes some of his beliefs later on)

He sometimes violates people but mostly sasuke. He likes talking to him even though they are very different.

+When he was 6 years old+

He's confident. Playful to his friends. He doesn't believe he's the strongest in the world (yet) but his family told him he's very special because of his eyes. He's childish. Sometimes serious but not that much serious. He likes to annoy sasuke and hang out with him. Also with Naruto. He doesn't understand why the villagers saying mean things to Naruto or hurting him. This is where he started to show no interest or concerns in the weak. The villagers also didn't like y/n because he was was an outsider and someone mysterious. He likes to draw landscapes with his art supplies.

-his thoughts on his friends-

🦊☀️Naruto☀️🦊