Chapter 4

\ - Y/n POV - /

The alarm went off. Me and Naruto got up. He started to change. I went into the bathroom to change into my clothes.

After that we ate some ramen and Kikufuku. "Naruto. Don't forget that today is picture day!" I said as I realized I am a girl. "Okay thanks for telling me. I waited for Naruto. He came out having the funniest make. I started to laugh. So hard I fell on the ground.

(Btw this is y/n's outfit)

(If y'all don't like it. Your gonna have to deal with it)

"Naruto. Do you know why picture day exist? It exist so people can recognize you for mission assignments" I said with uncertainty. 'I only know some things about this world. Probably more than Naruto' I thought as I mentally praised myself. "Whatever! I'm going like this!" Naruto said as we walked out of the house. "What about you? How are they gonna recognize you. Since you are a girl now?" Naruto said.

"Your so right! I should just cut my hair. My face wouldn't be that different" I said as I ran back inside. I cut my hair to the size it was before I was a girl. I ran back outside. We went to the place where to take pictures. I was first.

"The information says your a boy? Are you crossing dressing?" The guy asked. "No. Some jutsu made me like this. Just take a good photo of me" I said as I did the peace sign and winked and stuck my tongue out. "You sure you want to do that?" The guys asked as I nod 'yes'. He took the photo. You can see just the neck up. Then it was Naruto's turn.

After that me and Naruto went out separate ways. I went to the same spot Sasuke is always at. The tree. I see her sitting up there. "Hey Sasuke-Chan! What are you doing?" I asked her as I flew up. "Nothing much. Just thinking" Sasuke said.

"Do you wanna train?" I asked Sasuke. She nods 'yes'. She jumped down from the tree. I caught her. "You know I could just land" Sasuke said as she tried to wiggle out of my grasp. "I think it will be much fast if I fly us there" I said as I started flying. She put her hand over my shoulders.

Once we arrived. She put her hands off me. But she accidentally touched my chest. I started to blush. She did too. I put her down and I coughed.

"L-let's start training" Sasuke said as I nod 'yes'.

We trained for 4 hours straight. We were tired but mostly Sasuke. Sasuke was leaning up against a tree. I walked over. I laid down. I put my head on her laps. She blushed a little but not that noticeable. "Sasuke? Do you like anyone?" I asked her as I touch her face. "Yes. One person. But I won't tell. Do you like someone?" Sasuke said. "Yes. I do but won't say" I said as I stop touching her face. "Sasuke is it me. Or are you becoming soft?" I asked her.

"It's the female hormones. When I turn back. I probably be back to the way I was" Sasuke asked.

We fell asleep until it was night time. We woke up. "Y/n we should head home" Sasuke said as she tried to get up. But I stopped her. I  climbed over her and laid myself on top of her. I warped my hands around Sasuke's small body. "Y-y-y/n! Get off of me!" Sasuke yelled as she was blushing madly trying to push me off. "No. Can't we just sleep here to together? Please?" I said as I continued to cuddle her. "Fine. I will allow it" Sasuke said as she was still blushing.

"Good night Sasuke-Chan" I said.

"Good night y/n-chan" Sasuke said as she warps her arms around my small body. She accidentally put her hand on my ass. I started to blush. "Sorry" Sasuke said as she took her hand off.

After that we went to sleep.

We woke up. I was still on top of Sasuke. I tried to get up but Sasuke stopped me. She pulled me down and I kissed her. She started to blush. I was also blushing.we broke the kiss off. "Y/n we should head to class. We will be late" Sasuke said as she tried to get up.

"Sasuke? Why were you trying to make me stay with you? Is it because you like me?" I said as hold Sasuke down. "Why would I like a kid like you. Alway mocking me. Always make me feel like I'm nothing" Sasuke said. "I didn't know you feel that way" I said as kakashi came out of nowhere. He looked at us. He got a nose bleed and was knocked out. I sighed. "Who is that guy?" Sasuke asked.

"KakashI" I said as I stand up.

"I'll carry you to class. So we won't be late" I said as I picked up Sasuke. "Y/n! I didn't even say yes to this!" Sasuke said. I continued to fly to school. We have arrived at the front door. We opened it and walked inside. They class was going wild by our appearance. They kept asking why is Sasuke a girl. "What did you do y/n?!" Iruka said. "I was curious! So I had Ino help me out to do this to me and sasuke!" I said as I took Sasuke's hand and sat with her.

Iruka sighed then calmed the class down. Then Iruka explained that we will be in a three man squad. But there's an extra person. Then he started to name teams the Naruto name was called. Then sakura's and then Sasuke. Lastly me. Then he called the rest of the teams names.

———————————————————-

What do you guys want to happen? Do you not wanna have Sakura on team 7? But there will be a lot of disadvantages. Or do you want Sakura on team 7. Which makes a 5 man squad.

PLEASE comment which one you want to happen. Cuz when I see other fanfic and they add y/n to team 7 they always complain about the number. And I always hated that. So you guys pick. Or help me pick.

1) don't add her (there will be disadvantaged)

2) add her (And make it a 5 man squad)