Chapter 2

\- Y/n POV -/

'Why is there only ramen here? He's so addicted to ramen' I thought as I sat in front of Naruto. "How your ramen?" Naruto said with a smile. "It's really nice. Naruto! It's the best! I can eat this for the rest of my life!" I said sarcastically.

"I know right?! Ramen is so good!" Naruto said with a big smile. "I was being sarcastic. But ramen is okay" I said as Naruto looked a little mad. But he continued to eat.

After we were done eating Naruto picked up an envelope. "Y/n. You got mail!" Naruto said as he hands it over to me. I grabbed it and opened it. It was a invitation for a 'ninja academy'. Then Naruto came behind me to see what I was. "Your going to ninja school?! I hope we get the same class! That would be awesome! Don't worry about not being caught up. We only started 1 week ago!" Naruto said as he danced around happily.

I smiled from seeing Naruto dancing around like a goof ball. "It says today you start?! We gotta go!" Naruto said as he was in a rush. I got up and put my flip flops on. Naruto opened the door.

We both start running to school. Well I followed Naruto there. On the way there I see people giving us mean looks. 'Why are they giving us that look?' I thought as I continued to follow Naruto.

We finally arrived at the academy. "I know your gonna like it!" Naruto said as we walked inside.

"I checked your paper. We have the same classes!" Naruto said happy. He opened the door and went inside. I followed behind. "NARUTO!!!! How dare you be late again!!" The sensei yelled at Naruto the he notices me. "Oh! Sorry I didn't notice you there" he said as he turns to face the class. The class was loud because they see me. They said "look at his eyes! How extraordinary is that? Who have those kind of eyes?!"

"Quiet down class!! We have a new student. Please introduce yourself. And I'm iruka" iruka said with a smile. Naruto tip toed away. So he could not be in trouble with iruka-sensei.

"Y/n Gojo" I said. "Go take a seat next to sasuke" iruka said as he pointed to a guy with dark blueish hair with pretty black eyes. But not as pretty as mine tho. He raised his hand so I can see where he is. I walked towards him and sat right down next to him. "Nice to me ya! I'm Y/n Gojo. But you already knew that!" I said as he 'tch' me. Rude. "I'm not here to be all friendly or to make friends" sasuke said with irritated voice.

'Rude' I thought as we learned about ninja stuff. 'These lesson are so different from the ones at home..... it's weird not learning about jujutsu and curse' I thought as iruka slams books on the table where I'm sitting at. "Y/n do you find these lessons boring? And on your first day here?" Iruka said.

"No. It's just a different learning style from where I was at" I said as I looked outside. The class started to whisper 'I was gonna be a goof ball like Naruto. They were also saying I was really hot and cute. Some asked why I was wearing a Yukata. And how pretty my eyes were and extraordinary'

"This world is weird" I whispered but sasuke heard it. Iruka kept teaching the lessons. "It's lunch time after that we will have a little spar match!" Iruka said as some of the students walked out but the girls stayed. They came over to me and Sasuke. Well they were all over sasuke.

"Wow. It's like you have your own paparazzi. Your just famous with the girls" I said to sasuke who gave me a eye roll. "You don't understand what it's like to be surrounded by girls everyday" sasuke said with a annoyed look on his face.

I grabbed his hand and ran to the window. I pushed him out the window and jumped. He landed on a bush. I landed on the ground with both of my legs. "Ow that hurt! Why did you do that for?!" Sasuke yelled at me. "You said it was annoying to be surrounded so I got you out. Your welcome" I said with a smile and laughed. "How dare you hurt sasuke. You white hair brat! Once we get down there we are gonna beat on your ass" said all the girls standing at the windows looking me with a death glare.