Chapter 3

\ - Y/n POV - /

3 years later.

'Me and Naruto still roommates. Oh and also the hokage said they couldn't find a way to send me back. Which I really don't care. At least this place is way more fun and I'm also free. Well most of the time' I thought as I was walking to the academy.

Naruto was next to me. "Y/n! Do you think your gonna pass the exams? Well you don't have ninjutsu. How are you gonna pass?" Naruto asked me.

"I will just show some things I can do. Something kind of flashy but not destructive" I answered him. "I know I'm going to pass! Well the future hokage can't not stay in the academy forever!" Naruto yelled.

"Y/n! I have a great idea. We should go paint the hokage rocks!" Naruto said. "That's a very good idea Naruto!" I said as we started our way to the hokage rocks. But we first picked up the can of paint.

After we were done painting the hokage rocks. We hear ninja's coming our way. Me and Naruto ran fast. We
We're running away. Then me and Naruto hide behind a sheet. "They will never find us!" Naruto whispered to me. I nod. When they passed. Naruto put the sheet down. We started to laugh. "That was too easy" Naruto said as Iruka was behind him.

"Oh yeah? Naruto!" Iruka said as Naruto jumped in the air. And I caught him. He was hugging me tightly. "W-where did you come from Iruka sensei? What are you doing here?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto, y/n what are you doing here. Your supposed to be in class" Iruka said as I dropped Naruto. "Ow! You could've set me done nicely!" Naruto said as he turned to me. Then Iruka tied us up and carried us to class.

We were in the front of the classroom. "I'm at the end of my rope y/n and Naruto. You failed the graduation exams. The last time and the time before. Tomorrow you have another chance. And your messing it up" Iruka said as me and Naruto shrug. Then Iruka smiled. "Fine because you and y/n missed! Everyone will redo the transformation jutsu!" Iruka said as the whole class whined. I started laughing at them cause they have to do it again. The I realize I can't even do it?! 'How am I gonna pass this test?!' I thought as me and Naruto got untied.

We see Sakura going first. She transformed into Iruka. "Transforming into me. Good" Iruka sensei said. Sakura reverted back. "Yay! I did it! Sasuke did you see that?" Sakura said.

"Shut up forehead. Sasuke doesn't even care about you!" I said as Sakura got mad. "Y/n! Don't say rude things like that! Apologies to sakura!" Iruka said as I roll my eyes and yawn. "Sorry" I said with a sarcasm. "Next Sasuke Uchiha" Iruka said.

Sakura walked to the back of the line. And sasuke walked forward. Sasuke transform into Iruka. "Next Naruto uzumaki!" Iruka said.

"What a waste of time" shikamaru said. "We always pay for your screw ups!" Ino said. "Like I care" Naruto said.

Naruto transform into a girl version of him self. But she was naked. She winked at Iruka sensei. "Hahaha good one Naruto!" I said while laughing at iruka's face. He got a nose bleed and fell backwards. Naruto undo the jutsu. Me and him were the only ones laughing. "Gotcha! That's my sexy jutsu!" Naruto said as he pointed at Iruka.

"Cut the stupid trick! This is your last warning!" Iruka yelled. I continued to laugh. Then Iruka looks at me. "Stop motivating him y/n!" Iruka yelled at me. "Sheesh" I said as I shrug.

After school me and Naruto went to wipe off the paint on the hokage's rock.

"You guys aren't going home until your done!" Iruka said. I sighed. 'Should I just pick Naruto up and fly away?' I thought. "So what? It's not like there's anyone waiting at home for me and y/n!" Naruto said as he looked up at iruka and then looked down. We continued to clean. "Naruto? Y/n?" Iruka asked.