Chapter 17

After y/n was healed he was directed back to the exam. He had only witnessed Lee vs Gaara. He watched the whole match in Aww. He wished he had a powerful opponent.

After seeing the exam done. Kakashi dropped by. "Kakashi-Sensei. I want to ask you a question" Sakura said as she looked worried. "Something about Sasuke?" Kakashi said.

"Well unfortunately I don't know very much yet. But don't be too worried" kakashi said.

"Kakashi. Where is Sasuke. We still have our date" y/n said as he looked around to see if Sasuke is there. But he wasn't. "Um well you see. He's going to come train with me. Privately. Hehehe" kakashi said as he looked nervous. "No. He's not going. He will be away from me for far too long. I don't know how long I will last without my Sasuke!" Y/n whined as Sakura punched his head. "Owww what did you do that for?!" Y/n said as he rubbed where Sakura hit him. "Stop whining! Your not a child anymore! Your a ninja!" Sakura yelled.

"But still! Sasuke promised me a date!" Y/n said as kakashi disappeared. "Just grow up will you?!" Sakura said as veins popped off of her head. But y/n then felt a note in his hands. 'Meet me at room 382. This is where Sasuke is resting up' the note said as y/n smiled and he ran towards room 382.

But then Sakura grabbed his collar. "What are you doing Sakura! I was going to visit Sasuke!" Y/n whined as everyone looked at him and the hokage laughed at him. "After the Hokage explain what's happening in the final exam" Sakura said as she let go of y/n's collar. "Ok fine" y/n said as Sakura sighed.

Time skip after the hokage explained that they will train for 1 month

(Y/n got 2 matches like Shikamaru. He will fight some rando and then Sasuke or gaara)

Y/n smiled from the results. Well he was happy he can go against gaara or Sasuke. Neji smirked as Naruto frowns. "Now please rest up and train" the hokage said.

Everyone started to walk out. Then Naruto started to run to kakashi. Y/n walked to sasuke's room. To see him sleeping. 'Poor Sasuke got reduced to this state' y/n thought as he grabbed Sasuke's hand.

Y/n then chuckled to himself at what he said. "Y/n you should go train. Remember you have a month before the next phase. So no goofing off" kakashi said as he sweat dropped. He knows that y/n won't listen to him. Even if he gave him Kikufuku. Y/n won't listen.

"Sure kakashi" y/n said as kakashi sighed. "Bye! Sasuke!" Y/n said as he jumped out the window and flew away.

——-

Sorry for not posting that much. And how short this chapter is. It's just I'm bored.

Ok nvm that!

Do you guys want me write something during the one month time? If you guys want that then comment ideas  what you want me to write!

Or do you guys just want me to skip the month time and go straight to the last phase?

Just comment what you want! 😄