Chapter 1

———————————————————

———————————————————

" Being taken for granted is an unpleasant but sincere form of praise. Ironically, the more reliable you are, and the less you complain, the more likely you are to be taken for granted. " - Gretchen Rubin

———————————————————

" When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. " - Peter Marshall

———————————————————

Y/n POV

' All my life I was praised and had pressured for having these special eyes.

I have been learning all about how special my eyes were. Only a few people have them. . I was one of them out of a few.

I was also learning the basics of jujutsu. I learned all kinds of things about jujutsu. The classes were so boring.

Everyday in my life I have been learning about jujutsu and curses. And how to exorcised them. There was nothing fun to do, except to draw.

I kept getting praise and worshipped by my clan or jujutsu sorcerers. But they are mostly my mom or dad. They keep saying I will be the strongest jujutsu sorcerer ' I thought as I laid on the bench in the backyard of my house.

"Gojo! Come inside at once! You need to get ready for the class!" My mom yelled through the house. 'Dam she's loud. Why is she so rattled up about. I'm just gonna have jujutsu classes' I thought as I sat up, thinking I should go or not.

I got up from the bench and started walking to the house. I opened the door and walked inside. Once inside I closed the door. Then took my shoes off and headed towards my room. I turned the corner and started my way up the stairs. Once up stairs I opened my door and then closed it.

I started to change out of my clothes. Then I put on a green kimono. Then I walked over to my bathroom and started to brush my hair. Once I was done I started to head down stairs.

"Gojo are you almost done?!" My mother said as I walked to the living room. "Yes. I am mother" I said as she got up from sitting. I put my shoes back on. She opened the door and I walked out. She followed behind. We started walking to the place I will learn more about jujutsu world or jujutsu.

When I was walking I felt a presence behind me, so I stopped in my track. And I looked over to see a guy with medium dark blue hair. With a scar on his lips. His eye was widen. A little.