Chapter 19

Y/n and Naruto wore all black. Y/n still wore his glasses. Naruto started to cry as y/n was just quiet. They then heard people running. "Their here" y/n said which confused Naruto. Then they saw a band. They started to play some upbeat music. Y/n then started to sing. Everyone was shocked how rude y/n was. "Come on everyone! The old man wouldn't want us be depressed and crying" y/n said with a smile rain fell down.

From a far distance we see people in a black robe with red and white cloud. "I wonder who's that rude brat. But he sure is happy even at a funeral" kisame said as he smiled a bit. "I heard he's really strong" itachi said. 'This is the guy that Sasuke likes' itachi said as he glared at y/n. They then see kakashi hit y/n's head. "Knock it off y/n. It's rude to do this. You know better" kakashi said. "Yeah yeah. I was trying to lift this dark mood" y/n said as kakashi dragged him away. "So shall we start infiltrating the hidden leaf?" Kisame asked as itachi nods. They started to walked to the gate of the hidden leaf.

Time skip

"Yesterday we talked with the land of fire lord. And they said that you should be the next hokage. Or it should be y/n gojo" the older lady said. "Sorry but no thanks. And why are you asking a goddam kid to be hokage. And no less than that child of children!" Jiraiya shouted. "Yeah your right. But he is really strong" the older lady said. "The best person for the job is tsunade. Oh don't worry I won't run away" Jiraiya said as he turned his back on them. "I don't need any Anbu to follow" Jiraiya said as the elders sighed.

Somewhere else

Y/n was sitting next to the two people in cloaks. "Nice coats. Any chance I can get a matching one?" Y/n asked as they looked at him. "No. It's only for my group" itachi said. "Well is it like the band yesterday at the funeral?" Y/n asked. 'This kid is smart' itachi said. "No we aren't a band kid" kisame said. "So what does your group do? Watch people or is it finding a certain person?" Y/n asked as itachi nods no. "We are a group of travelers" itachi said as y/n was like okay.

"Wait weren't you the kid who competed in the chunin exams and made chunin with such ease?" Kisame asked. "Yeah. I'm y/n gojo" y/n said as the waiter and placed y/n's drink on the table. Y/n then looked away and payed the waiter. 'Their gone now" y/n said as Sasuke walked to him. "Y/n?" Sasuke asked y/n. "Yes Sasuke?" Y/n asked as he continued to drink his juice.

"Sasuke did you see the people who sat next to me. They are rouge" y/n said  as Sasuke was shocked. "How did you know? They were wearing hats that covered their forehead" Sasuke said as kakashi sighed. 'Y/n. You are right about that. In fact it's itachi and someone else' kakashi thought as he walked away. "They we're at the funeral" y/n said.

"Oh" Sasuke said. "Sasuke leave it with kakashi" y/n said as he stood up. "Let's go have some fun" y/n said as he dragged Sasuke off. Sasuke was so used to this taht he doesn't fight it anymore. "Let's share a dessert that you like" y/n said as they arrived at the place where Sasuke actually like a dessert.

After ordering it they sat down and ate it. They ordered one of it and started to share it. Y/n had a smile on his face. Sasuke had a small smile. "Y/n. Let's go somewhere. I want to show you something" Sasuke said as he grabbed y/n's hand. They both started to run.

Time skip

"Long time no see Sasuke" itachi said as Sasuke was behind them. "Sasuke. Calm down. He's just your brother who killed your clan. Don't need be all turbo to your death" y/n said as this angered Sasuke. "Y/n shut up. That's rude" Naruto shouted. "Make me" y/n said as he laughed. 'They are really kids' kisame and itachi thought. Sasuke then ran at itachi with chidori.

Itachi then grabbed Sasuke's hand and aimed at the wall. Naruto then tried to Summon a frog but kisame touched him with his sword or whatever that thing is. Jiraiya then summoned a frog to block kisame's attack. Itachi then punched Sasuke. And Sasuke was about to fall down but y/n caught him. And dragged him away. Jiraiya started to talk about how they want the nine tail beast. "Stay out of this" Sasuke said as he stood up. Y/n stood right next to him. They were behind itachi. "Go away. I have no interest in you" itachi said as he glared at Sasuke. Itachi then kick Sasuke in the stomach. Naruto and y/n was about to make a move on itachi. "Y/n! Naruto! Don't butt in. Mind your own business" Sasuke shouted at them.

Y/n then walked where he stood and lean against the wall. Itachi and Sasuke started to fight. But it was mostly one sided and itachi was beating sasuke's ass. Sasuke was then knocked out by itachi's sharigan. Y/n stood up and smiled. "What are you smiling for? Your teammate was just beaten up" kisame said as y/n's glasses fall down a bit. They then saw a glimpse of y/n's eyes. 'What are those eyes?' Itachi thought as y/n pointed his finger up. A red thing started to appear. "Cursed technique reversal: red" y/n said as it started to get bigger.

Kisame ran at y/n to get the chakra that y/n supposedly was building up

Kisame ran at y/n to get the chakra that y/n supposedly was building up. The red technique then blow itachi and kisame away. The whole place was destroyed. 'No wonder they want him as hokage but he destroyed the whole dam place. He needs self restraint' Jiraiya thought as y/n picked up Sasuke. "I'll take Sasuke back. You guys can continue your journey" y/n said as Jiraiya nod. Y/n then jumped out of the hotel and teleported back to the hidden leaf. Y/n then went to the hidden leaf's hospital.