Chapter 7

Kakashi tied up the remaining ninja.

Then kakashi explained that this is a bigger mission than a "c" ranked and it was ninja going after him.

Time skip getting to them are arriving at the land of waves.

(Y/n pov)

"Woah! It's huge!" Me and Naruto yelled. "Hey! Keep it down! This mist keep us hidden. But from this point on we have to turn off the engine and row. We'd be in trouble if gato caught us" a guy said. 'I'll just draw' I thought as I got paper and my colors pencils out.

They started to talk about this gato person. I started to draw me standing on top of tazuna while eating Kikufuku. I grinned. "What are you drawing y/n?" Kakashi asked me. I showed him my drawing. He sighed.

Naruto looked at the drawing and laughed. Then tazuna looked. "Ehhh?! Your supposed to protect me not destroy me!" Tazuna said. Sasuke sighed. "Typical that y/n would do this" Sasuke said. "Here gramps. You can have this!❤️" I said as I handed the drawing to him. He took the drawing. "T-thanks!" He said.

Then we arrived at the land of waves. It was very pretty but very deserted. We got out of the boat. "Thank you very for being us all the way here" tazuna said as we walked off.

I started to draw the landscape of the land of waves. We started to walk to tazuna's house.

Then Naruto threw a kunai at a bush. 'I guess he noticed it' I thought as I sensed the ninja. I looked at him, hiding in a tree. His eyes widen as I kept looking at him. I started to draw him with the landscape. "I guess it was only a mouse" Naruto said as he holds his headband. "What mouse?! Are you out of your mind?! There was nothing you moron!" Sakura yelled with anger.

"Please.....please don't play with your shuriken. They can be dangerous. And y/n stop drawing! Your supposed to be on guard!" Kakashi said.

"Hey! Midget! Don't go scaring us!stop messing with our heads!" Tazuna yelled as he walks away. I was finally done drawing him.

Then Naruto threw kunai at a bunny. I walked over there. "You got a bunny? Pfft! You didn't even get the ninja!" I said as I was laughing. Sakura and tazuna was shocked that there was a ninja they got into a fighting stance. Then a attack came for us. They ducked down while I was sitting on a tree. Where he was standing on.

"I'll just watch. I feel like drawing this guy! He looks interesting!" I said as the ninja looks at me. "Y/n! Stop doing this!" Kakashi said as he sighed. "Fine!" I said I teleported behind kakashi. The ninja was shocked. "Well isn't momochi zabuza, the kid who ran off and left the land of the mist!" Kakashi said.

Sasuke, Naruto got into a fight stance. But I didn't. Cause I knew kakashi wouldn't want us to fight. "Don't interfere. Just give me room" kakashi said as I started laughing. Everyone looked at me. "If you need help. I'll step in" I said as I walked off. Kakashi scoffed.

Then he looked at zabuza. He grabbed his headband and lifted up. "This may be a little ruff" kakashi said as I sat down on a tree branch. I started to draw kakashi vs zabuza.

Time skip when kakashi was trapped

Then zabuza tried to kick Naruto but I grabbed his leg. I threw him at a tree. But he didn't hit the tree. "I guess your stepping in right now. Who might you be?" Zabuza said. "I'm y/n gojo. And I drew you and kakashi fighting. You can have it" I said as I handed it to him. Tazuna looked shocked. And looked at me in a weird way.

Sasuke put his hand on his face and sighed

Sasuke put his hand on his face and sighed. "Your seriously giving me something when we are about to battle?! What are you? An idiot" zabuza said as he grabs the paper and put it in his pocket. "You just accepted it" I said as his eyes widen. "Yeah I guess. But let's just start this fight" he said.

"Yeah" I said as I took my glasses off. And put it my pocket. He ran towards me and started to punch me. But I was just dodging. But he got 2 hits on my barrier.

He looked a little shocked for a while but calmed down. "So your jutsu is a barrier type" zabuza said. "Your wrong. I can't do jutsu" I said as his eye widen. Then he made another clone but I didn't know. His clone continued to attack me. But I was dodging. 'I will use red on his clone? Or should I just use my hand to hand combat?' I thought. Then I started to punch him really fast. The I heard sasuke coughing. I looked back to see Sasuke falling down. My eyes widen.

I teleported to him

I teleported to him. I started to use the red technique. Then I threw it at the real zabuza. Then I kicked the clone one. The clone one hit a tree. I looked at the real zabuza and he was still there. It was the clone who took the hit. I looked at Sasuke. "I can't believe a strong person like you got yourself hurt" I said as he got mad. "Tch. This is why I don't like you" Sasuke said as he looked away from me.

"I know when your lying Sasuke. I know you like me" I said as he continued not to look at me. I saw a little blushed on his face. Then zabuza made another clone. Naruto started to attack it. I got up and helped Naruto attack.

Then i started to attack the clone while Naruto was down. I continued to distract the clone. While Naruto was behind the real zabuza.

Then Naruto used a kunai to make the real zabuza to move away from kakashi. Kakashi was set free.

Then I grabbed Naruto and left the fight. "Let kakashI handle this" I said as Naruto looked mad.

Time skip way after the fight.

We were at tazuna's house so kakashi can rest and heal. "Your probably thinking that you over looked something" I said as everyone looked at me. "What do you mean y/n?" Sakura asked. "I think zabuza is still alive. I heard tracking ninja destroy the body on the spot. And that tracking ninja took the body and left" I said as they were shocked.

(3rd pov)

"What do you think ka-" Sakura was interrupted by y/n passing out. Y/n was sleeping. "Ahh?! Is he dead kakashi?" Naruto yelled as he was worried. "No probably sleeping" kakashi said as he sighed. Then Naruto put a blanket over y/n. It actually touch y/n.