Chapter 14 (exam 2)

Y/n and orchi continued to fight on. Y/n got hits in. Naruto was helping y/n but barely. But then a snake grabbed Naruto and pinned him against a tree. He coughed out blood. Y/n teleported to help Naruto out of there. But orchi took this time to give Sasuke the curse mark. Y/' freed Naruto. And then sees orchi biting Sasuke neck.

'How dare he do taht to Sasuke. Before I can do it to him! I mean when we are older!' Y/n thought as he teleported. Y/n grabs orchi head and gives him a glare. "How dare you do that to sasuke. You disgusting snake" y/n said as he squeezed orchimaru's face really hard. That he completely destroyed it.

Then y/n throws the body away from Sasuke

Then y/n throws the body away from Sasuke. Sasuke then fall on his knees. He was about to fall down but y/n caught him. "Don't worry Sasuke I will protect you" y/n said as he teleported to Sakura and Naruto.

"We need to rest. Especially Sasuke and Naruto" y/n said as Sakura agreed. Sasuke then warped his arms around y/n's neck. He smiled and closed his eye. "Don't worry Sasuke I'm here" y/n said as he carried him bridal style.

'I think I'm going to give up on Sasuke. Since y/n and Sasuke are going on a date after this' Sakura thought as they walked to a safe spot.

Y/n laid Sasuke down. Sakura started to make a trap. So if anyone comes for them they can be trapped. But they have y/n so they will be fine. "Sakura I will be taking a nap. So warn me if someone is coming" y/n said as Sakura nods her head. Y/n laid down next to sasuke. And went to sleep.

But then something hit y/n's arm. Which was a drug that makes him sleep. Y/n didn't have his infinity on because he trusted Sakura. Sakura saw the thing taht hit y/n. She went over to him and see a needle on his arm. She quickly took it out but it was too late the drug has already been injected into him. "I'm so sorry for not stopping that! You counted on me to protect you guys. And I couldn't even do that!" Sakura said with regret.

Then a squirrel came out of the bushes. It was getting close to the trap so Sakura threw a kunai at it. It back away from Sakura and ran off.

One day later

"Heh heh you've been up all night standing guard, eh?" A sound ninja said as he appears with his team. The same team that y/n beat the shit out of, in the first exam. Sakura was scared and shocked.