Chapter 10

(Tazuna's house)

-3rd pov-

It was very silent in the house. But then Naruto said something to y/n. "Y/n! How can you murder those people so easily! They have families! It doesn't matter if they were bad guys! They were scared of gato! They were protecting their families! You...........just killed them.............how can you do such a things?" Naruto shouted as he stood up. And he was getting angry. "If gato was gone and I left them there. They would of come to the bridge! Those a- no insec-" y/n was interrupted by Naruto lifting him up.

"How could you do such a thing?! Killing those people!" Naruto shouted as some tears came out of his eyes. "I-I have nothing to say Naruto................
......it felt right to do that" y/n said as Naruto brought y/n closer to his face.

"How could you say such a thing?!" Naruto shouted at y/n. "Naruto! Let y/n go!" Kakashi said. "No!" Naruto yelled.

"Maybe your right Naruto" y/n said as kakashi stood up. "Naruto" kakashi said as he walks towards y/n and Naruto. Naruto let go of y/n. Naruto storms out of the room. "He's right y/n. You probably killed those people for fun" Sasuke said as he left the room. "Y/n...." That was all Sakura said before she left. Y/n sighs.

"Don't worry they will......get over this" kakashi said. Y/n looked kind of sad so kakashi gave y/n a hug. And y/n gladly accepted.

After they were done hugging. Y/n thought about what Naruto said.

Time skip when y/n and Naruto are at home

"Naruto. I have decided to not kill anymore people" y/n said with a sorry look. Naruto started to smile. He ran at y/n and hugged him.

"You better promise me!" Naruto said.

"I promise!" Y/n said as Naruto stopped hugging y/n.

Time skip the next week

Y/n and Naruto woke up and started to get dressed for the day. After changing y/n and Naruto started to make breakfast. One is haveing ramen and the other Kikufuku. "Ahh! Ramen is the best!" Naruto said with a big smile on his face. "Nah. Kikufuku is way better than RaMeN" y/n said as Naruto stuck his tongue out at y/n.

"No! Ramen is way better than that sweet treat!" Naruto said. "Your an idiot. And I'm smarter. So I would know which one is better" y/n said with a grin.

"Your so weird y/n

"Your so weird y/n. You look like a punk who is really mad!" Naruto said as he laughed. "You look like a cat with those whiskers!" Y/n said as Naruto pouted. "Let's just go met up with kakashi-sensei" Naruto said as he stood up and walked towards the door. Y/n followed him.

Three hours later

"Good morning. Everyone! I'm afraid I got lost the way here" Kakashi said as he walked towards his team. Y/n sighed.