Chapter 26

"So they sent a bird" y/n said as he stood on a tree branch and saw a bird fly to him. The bird then dropped a letter and y/n caught it. Y/n started to open the letter.

'Your mission is to protect this girl. Make sure she gets to her destination safely. A lot of high grade ninja's are after her. Cause she's the princess of a far land. Her name is princess tsumiko. She's near your destination with lots of hidden leaf ninjas. Get there as fast as you can. They can't hold out much longer. Here she is located at, (coordinates where the princess is at)' the note said as y/n sighed.

"Dam this is a boring mission. Hopefully I get a fun fight in" y/n said as he then teleported to the princess whereabouts. He then saw three hidden leaf ninjas surrounding a girl while they were under attack. Y/n then used the blue technique to pull the attackers in. And he then used the red technique to blast them away. "Look! Y/n's here!" A leaf ninja shouts as he pointed at y/n. "We're saved!" Another leaf ninja shouts. "Princess your safe now. Our strongest is here!" The third leaf ninja chimed as he looked at the princess.

Y/n then teleported down to them. "Hallo! It seems you guys couldn't handle yourselves so I had to step in. So I'll be taking the dear princess" y/n said as the leaf ninjas then did a sign that cancels out genjutsu. "So it's really you!" A leaf ninja stated as y/n nods.

"Now your gonna leave me with this teenager?!" The princess shouts as she pushed passed them. "Yeah grams. I was assigned to you. Let's get going. Do you need me to carry you since you might be old and weak?" Y/n asked as this made the princess mad. No one has dared to say rude shit in front of her face. "I'm not a granny! I'm 16!" The princess shouts back at y/n as she stood closer to y/n. Y/n looks down to look at her.

"Well let's hurry up. I wanna get this mission over with" y/n stated as he begins to walk away. "Y/n you really shouldn't treat the princess this way. She will go to her father and we might go to war with them" a leaf ninja said.

"If that happens I'll wipe their whole kingdom out. But most of all. That means their weak, sensitive fools. If they can't handle this then their just pathetic" y/n stated as he waved them off. "Princess you should go. Our mission is done. So we won't protect you anymore. Don't worry your in good hands. He's the strongest!" A leaf ninja chimed as the princess sighed. 'Maybe I was just to rude' the princess thought as she ran after y/n.

"I-I'm sorry for my attitude earlier! I'll like to reintroduce myself!" The princess stated as she walked next to y/n. Y/n turns half his head to look at her. "My name is princess vanilla. I'm the princess of Weller. And you are?" Vanilla ask as
y/n was confused about her name. "I'm y/n gojo. The strongest person" y/n stated as vanilla smiled. "Strongest? I don't know about that. What if you met someone who's your match?" Vanilla asked as she tilts her head.

"No one is stronger than me. If I met someone who's strong as me. No matter what I'll beat them. Cause I'm the strongest" y/n stated as he smirks. "Okay if you say so" vanilla said as rolled her eyes.

"You'll see" y/n stated as he put his hand to the right and used the red technique. It then blasted a ninja away. The princess saw this and was shocked. He just took out a ninja just by lifting his hand up. "Woah!" Vanilla blurted out of amusement.

Y/n continued to beat up the ninjas that were after the princess. A day later. The ninja jumped down from the tree branch and had a kunai. He was about to try and cut y/n in the face but y/n used the red technique and sent that fucker flying.

"Dam. This is too easy" y/n stated as he winks. But then a katana was stabbed next to y/n's heart. Vanilla's eyes widens as she saw this.