Chapter 23

"Hello konoha!!! You haven't changed at all!!!" Naruto shouts as he looked around. "Yeah" Naruto said as he looked at the hokage rock to see tsunade was there. Naruto laughed. "Granny tsunade is up there now!" Naruto said. "All grown up, eh Naruto" kakashi said as Naruto looked at kakashi. "Yo!" Kakashi said as he waved with one hand and the other hand had make out paradise.

"Master kakashi!!! Master you haven't changed at all. Oh yeah I almost forgot" Naruto said as he jumped to kakashi. He then pulled a book out of his backpack. "What Naruto!!! You!!!" Kakashi said as he looked at the book Naruto gave him. He was in amazement. "It's the latest make out series. Ya know? I thought you would like it! Even though it's boring" Naruto said as kakashi was smiling under his mask. Jiraiya looked away with his arms crossed.

"Show of hands who want ichiraku ramen?" Naruto said as he raised his hand. "As I promised kakashi. He's all yours. I suspect the akatsuki will make their move soon. So I'm going back to gather information" jiraiya said as kakashi nods. "Whoahh!" Naruto said as he looked at Sakura. "Sakura" Naruto said as he was shocked of how Sakura was so pretty. Sakura looked at him and was happy that he was here. "Huh? Naruto?" Sakura said.

"Wow. Almost didn't recognize you. We've both really have grown up" Sakura said with a smile. "If you say so! You haven't changed at all" Naruto said with a smile. "Smooth kid. Could you be anymore obvious??" Jiraiya said as he looked at Naruto. "Well maybe your just taller than I remembered" Sakura said as Naruto then checked out his height. Sakura smiled from this.

"Naruto big bro check it out!" Konohamaru said as he transformed into a girl. She was naked but smoke covered her private parts. She then did a pose. She then transformed back into a boy. "What do you think?" Konohamaru said as he smirked. "Konohamaru I'm not a kid anymore. You gotta work on other jutsu ya know?" Naruto said as Sakura smiled. "That jutsu is boring! Now watch my new prevy jutsu!!" Naruto shouts as Sakura was still smiling. 'New prevy jutsu?' Sakura said as veins pop out of her head and hand. "Are you kidding me?!!" Sakura shouts as she punches Naruto in the face.

"What is your problem?! We haven't seen each other for 2 years!!! And you pull a stunt like that?!" Sakura shouts as she grabs naruto's clothes and lifts him up. She continued to yell at Naruto.

"Jiraiya Please don't tell me

"Jiraiya Please don't tell me. That Naruto is becoming more like you" tsunade said as she looks down. "All right enough with the emotional reunion. Kakashi" tsunade said as as kakashi walked forward.

"Sure has been a while. From here on out. You two are going to be a part of my team. Not as student and teacher. But fellow shinobi" kakashi said as they were shocked. "And y/n will be in our team. Now I want to see how much you both have grown. The rules are the same as when we first met" kakashi said as they grin.

"So is y/n going to be joining us?" Naruto asked as he was happy that he may see y/n. "No. He's um......busy" kakashi said as Sakura nods. "Oh" Naruto said.