Chapter 25

"But I don't hate you naruto" sai stated as he turns his head to look at naruto. "?!" Naruto didn't say anything cause he was weirded out a bit.

"As a matter in fact I don't feel anything towards you" sai exclaimed as Sakura and naruto was quiet. They couldn't say anything cause they don't know what to say to that.

"So no romance between you guys?" Y/n interrupted the silence. Naruto then looked at y/n with anger. "What?!! You think I like him like that?!!! Ewww!!!!! I hate him! Don't you see his smug face?! He needs to be beaten up!!!" Naruto shouts as he made his hand into a fist. Y/n begins to laugh. Naruto then started to swing at y/n.

Y/n dodges with such ease. It's like dodging a baby with a knife. Naruto the growled. Sakura sighed from seeing these two fight.

"You can go on ahead. I'm just gonna pack" sai said this as no one listened to him except Sakura. "I'll help you" Sakura stated as she bends down and picked up a book. She then looks at the cover. "This is not printed. You drew this too?" Sakura said as she admired it.

"....Yeah" sai answered her. Sakura then handed it back to him. Sakura then stood up. "Hey on the road can I flip through this?" Sakura asked with a smile.

"Sorry but no. It's not finished yet" sai explained as Sakura nods. "And plus I really don't want to show it to others" sai explains more.

"Because it belongs to my older brother" said stated as he looked at the book. After this everyone continues to walk to their destination.

"Oh right here is good" Yamato stated as he bends down and he then did some sighs and a house emerged from the ground. They all begin to walk in.

Time skip cause all that shit is boring when they fight Yamato, we all know y/n > Yamato. Y/n would wipe the floor with Yamato

Y/n was sitting on a branch. He then had an apple in his hands. Y/n was chilling on a tree while his team was doing the secret met up with kabuto. Y/n was really bored. "Ughh why they! They're so rude. Saying I can't handle being on the mission with them. Cause they said taht I would just run the mission, cause of my childish demeanor. But I'm not childish, I'm just fun" y/n stated as he then hangs from the branch from his legs.

"Maybe I should just go over there. It's not like they can catch kabuto without me. Lol I'm joking they can. They're my team" y/n said as he sighed.

"Nahhhhhh let them fight. I'll just wait until things get bad, like naruto using the nine ta- is that the nine tails?! Hehehe it seems they always need help" y/n stated as he smirked. He then teleported to where they were at. He was in the sky watching his team and orchimaru and kabuto.

"Don't talk about Sasuke like you own him!! Especially around me" naruto hissed. 'So naruto is gay for him now????' Y/n thought as he mentally questioned that to himself.

Naruto then unleashed more of the nine tail's power. A shock wave was blasted everywhere. 'Intriguin- he's here. But he's just observing, I'm glad he is' orchimaru stated as he looked up as he blocks the shockwave.

'It seems someone noticed me. I guess I'll join the fight' y/n thought as he then teleported between naruto and orchimaru. Orchimaru's eyes widens. 'Oh sh—' orchimaru was interrupted by y/n lifting his right hand up. And red thing formed at his hands in a flash.

And then orchimaru was blasted away as the red thing got him

And then orchimaru was blasted away as the red thing got him. Kabuto was blasted along with him. Naruto was then about to attack y/n. But
y/n dodges him with such ease.

"Y/n let naruto handle him. If orchimaru doesn't keep him distracted then he'll attack us. I need time to seal him' Yamato yelled out as y/n sighed. "It's like I'm a side character waiting for the main character to get through his character development or some anger issue arc" y/n stated as he walked to his team. Naruto then went to fight orchimaru.

But then the bridge was destroyed due to naruto. Sakura was falling down. She was about to hit her head but she turns her body around and caught her self with her hands. She then tried to run up the bridge. Y/n just walked up like it's not falling but it is actually falling. Said then made a bird and went to fly after naruto and orchimaru.

Y/n then teleported before Yamato can say the next plan. Y/n was just watching naruto and orchimaru fight. He then saw naruto turn into some red Hot Cheeto. "Going this far to try to snake boy? Jeez, I can beat him in my sleep" y/n blurted out as he was in a sitting position in the air.

"I should break this up. Naruto will be more of a burnt nugget if I stay here and watch" y/n stated as he teleported down their. Naruto and orchimaru's attack was stopped by y/n's infinity. Y/n then put both of his arms out and red thing formed and blasted at them. Orchimaru was sent farther then last time. Naruto was blasted all the way passed the bridge.

'I'll leave sai. He wouldn't even come if I asked him too' y/n thought as he walked back. Y/n then saw that naruto was about to hurt Sakura. But then y/n used the blue technique to bring naruto to him. He then punched naruto right back where Yamato caught him.

Yamato then started the ritual. Y/n then sat next to tree and leaned back. "Y/n have you seen sai?" Sakura asked as she looked around. "He's gone. I mean not dead but gone off with orchimaru" y/n nonchalantly said as Sakura was shocked.

Sakura then went to heal naruto. Yamato then went to talk to her. Y/n was just chilling. 'Geez I thought this mission would be fun' y/n thought as he sighed.

Naruto then sat up. Sakura was then crying. "Naruto!" Sakura said as she was happy to see him awake. "Huh?....what happened?? Why am I...." Naruto said as he rubbed his head. "Sakura why are you crying?" Naruto asked as he looked at Sakura's teary eyes.

He then jumped up. "I swear if that sharp tongues snake sai said something hurtful to you again....like ugly or monster strength. I will personally kick his-" Naruto shouts as he was then interrupted by "you're the snake for adding monstrous strength to the list" Sakura stated as she stood up.

A bird then flew to y/n. Y/n put his hand out and the bird dropped a envelope. Y/n opens then envelope up. He then begins reading the note.

He then stood up after reading the note. He then walked to his teammates. "Y/n we're about to head out!" Naruto shouts as y/n was walking up to them. "You guys go. I have another mission they want me to do. They said it was urgent" y/n stated as Sakura and Yamato nods of understanding.

"Seriously? You barely did anything!" Naruto stated as y/n started to laugh. Y/n then teleported away from them.