Chapter 1

Disclaimer before I start: I do not own Spider-Man or any of the characters involved in it. I just have to say that for copyright reasons. I don't want to get sued. That wouldn't be fun:) Anyways, enjoy!

The opening credits appear over a series of images.

Narration begins with no one visible; just a view of the sky.

1 ~~EXT. OUTSIDE-MORNING~~ 1

Y/N
Everyone is familiar with the tale of Spider-Man. The hero of New York City. The web-slinger of goodness. Every woman wants him. Every man wants to be him. But this story isn't about him. Hi. My name is y/n l/n, and this is my story. It starts off like any other story, but things are about to change. Only I just didn't know it yet.

As the narrator is talking, the view moves down to show a moving bus.

It goes through one of the windows and shows a pretty and popular looking girl sitting in one of the seats on the right side of the bus.

2 ~~INT. INSIDE OF BUS~~ 2

Y/N
I could say that that girl sitting right there is me, but that would be a lie.

The view moves a couple rows back to show a gothic looking girl.

Y/N
Heck, I'd even take her.

The view moves a couple rows back even more to show a nerdy looking girl with glasses looking out the window of the other side of the bus.

She gets hit in the face with a scrunched up piece of paper in the shape of a ball.

It hits her glasses and she closes her eyes with annoyance.

FLASH
You are such a freak, l/n.

ONE OF FLASH'S CRONIES
Yeah, but you better be careful. Or she'll go psycho like her sister.

Him, Flash, and a couple of Flash's other friends laugh.

Y/n looks at them with a blank face, sighs, and begins looking out the window next to her.

The narration continues.

Y/N
That's me. And that's the torment I have to go through with everyday. Before, I would just get taunted about being a nerd, but ever since they locked my sister up in the loony bin, being called a freak is the new norm. Those guys are jerks anyways. The only nice guy around is-

BOY ON BUS
Sorry, Parker, the bus is full!

PETER
Stop the bus!

BOY ON BUS #2
Catch a cab!

PETER
Tell him to stop.

ONE OF FLASH'S CRONIES #2
Check him out!

FLASH
Dork!

The narration continues.

Y/N
And speak of the devil. Peter Parker. The man I find myself infatuated with. He never seems to make it to the bus on time.

Y/n gets up and walks briskly to the bus driver.

Y/N
Are you going to stop the bus for him?

ONE OF FLASH'S CRONIES
Hey, check it out. Ms. Dork Nozzle wants the bus driver to stop, so the other freak can come onboard.

Him, Flash, and a couple of Flash's other friends laugh.

BUS DRIVER
Sorry kid, but I'm on a tight schedule.

Y/N
But he's running after the bus! You can't just stop and pull over for one second?!

BUS DRIVER
I'm sorry, but he's just going to have to find another way to get to school.

Y/N
Unbelievable.

She turns around and starts walking back to her seat.

Flash sticks his leg out and y/n trips over it, falling on the ground.

Everyone on the bus laughs.

Y/n scowls from the floor.