Chapter 29

47 ~~INT. ABANDONED BUILDING~~47

They crash through the wall.

Peter is about to land on some spikes sticking out of the ground, so he shoots a web to swing out of the way.

It attaches to a beam and he swings and lands through a window, shattering it.

Peter crashes onto the ground and y/n follows suit.

Suddenly, a bomb gets thrown in front of Peter and y/n.

It explodes, destroying pieces of their suits and masks, and making them go flying backwards.

Peter and y/n go crashing through a brick wall.

Peter then hits a beam and falls to the ground while y/n slides against the ground, eventually coming to a stop.

The Green Goblin comes flying on his glider in front of Peter as Peter starts slowly getting up.

GREEN GOBLIN
Misery, misery, misery, that's what you've chosen.

Y/n is starting to get up slowly as well.

GREEN GOBLIN
I offered you friendship, and you spat in my face.

Peter is now fully standing up.

The Green Goblin goes to punch Peter.

Peter tries to block the punch, and fails, and the Green Goblin punches him in the gut.

This causes Peter to double over, resulting in the Green Goblin punching the beam behind Peter instead of Peter himself.

Y/n is fully standing up now.

The Green Goblin kicks Peter in the face with his knee and then punches him.

Peter stumbles back a little bit and the Green Goblin punches him again, causing Peter to fly backwards and crash on the ground.

Y/n then runs up to the Green Goblin and tries to do a spinning wheel kick, but he punches her in the gut and she flies backward, crashing onto the ground as well.

The Green Goblin does a backflip, so he's in front of Peter, and punches him in the face three times.

Peter then shoots a web and tries to swing above the Green Goblin, but the Green Goblin does a B-twist flip and punches Peter, making him crash to the ground again.

The Green Goblin grabs Peter's hand and pulls him up and punches him in the face, causing Peter to do a somersault.

Peter begins shooting a giant web out of his wrists to block the Green Goblin, but the Green Goblin pushes through it.

Peter then goes to punch the Green Goblin, but the Green Goblin kicks him, making Peter stumble backwards and into a brick wall.

Y/n then runs up and tries to tackle the Green Goblin.

He punches her in the face, but she keeps holding on.

He grabs her wrists and pulls her over his head, making her crash to the ground in front of him.

She tries to get up, but he kicks her in the side.

The Green Goblin steps past y/n and kicks Peter in the face.

Peter stumbles to the side and puts up his fists.

The Green Goblin runs up and kicks Peter in mid-air.

This causes Peter to fly backwards, hit a brick wall, and land on the ground.

Peter tries to shoot a web, but the Green Goblin steps on Peter's wrist.